hmm we get THAT as a replacemement?

mrsmarty1

DISCLAIMER: this is my opinion and some facts, and also my first rant =)

anyway..

i get SICK and TIRED of having to deal with revenants and you want to know why?

simply the wildy agility arena,

why might i be ranting about this you say?

compare the difference between pkers and revenants. I train at that arena and before the 12/10/07 update i would hardly EVER run into a pker maybe if i was unlucky once a week or a day...but now i deal with revenants making a "stroll" every few minutes (5-15) and killing the snot out of me (11 deaths in 3 days since update). pkers couldnt teleblock AND freeze like revenants can, pkers poison when they melee or range NOT when they attack using any style. Pkers would actually LEAVE YOU ALONE if they had 52 agility to get into that place, but oh no..revenants dont train agility, do they?

pheww..blew off some steam there..a short rant but a needed one,

discuss :wink:

Mr_Smarty_1.png

You could always go to the ape atoll course.

true..but why would i go there at 60 agility..i would fail WAY too much :?

Im doing ape atoll now with 65, and I feel like walking into oncoming traffic. I've failed once every 5 times, and every 10 times I FAIL EVERY DAMN OBSTACLE.

I miss the wildy course. Jagex should just make it nonwildy like they did with Bounty Hunter and Clan Wars.

Ah, brings back the memories when I got my first dds and decided to do a little agility trainer pking.

Yes, it's probably as low as rc pking, but I didn't care back in the day. I would log onto a world with a dds, go around the course a few times, pretend I'm friendly, talk to him, and then BAM! Dds special him when he just got hit by the lava pit. HAHAAA eat my specials!!! Free cakes!!!

Ahem.

So do these revenants actually come into the agility course, or do they sneakily wait outside when you try to enter? I'm curious, I haven't been up there since the update.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I thought that maybe someone would mention the high failure and not doing the quest. If you want the "easier" experience in the wilderness, then go ther at the risk of attack. If you want a "safer" course, then do the quest and go to the ape atoll. All of you seem to have a higher agility than me, yet that is where I train. Do I fail sometimes? Yes, but I don't have to worry about dying.

felter_laur.png

Don't put down his rant. He's right. Ape Atoll is too difficult for some, and others don't want to do that monster of a quest. First Monkey Madness and then we have to save Awowogei. I did both, but I tried that course and it was OK for a while, but I'd go nuts trying to get the 70 where most people stop failing as much with the consistent failure. Jagex ruined the Wilderness for PKers and skillers alike.

So do these revenants actually come into the agility course, or do they sneakily wait outside when you try to enter? I'm curious, I haven't been up there since the update.

When i was there they didnt come in, but they could still attack you from the outside so there still a problem-i think it would be better to make it non-wildy like someone above said...kind of take away the excitement tho, aru...

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

Yeah, the ghosts are way stronger and more dangerous than the pkers were, no offense pkers. Jagex definitely needs to lighten up on how strong and powerful they are. Oh well.... atleast RWT and bots are just about dead....

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Maybe they should make an item that repels Revenants or makes them less likely to attack you. That would make a great Quest reward.

an excellent idea.you should post that on sudgesstions. :)

ot: i havent been to agility course since update but ona few chats here an there im constantly told about someone dieing at the arena by our not-so-old friends the revenants. jagex needs to mkae them have a border where rev's can and cannot go in. i belive the Under-Wildy hasnt got Revenants inside as should agility course.

Popoto.~<3

Yeah i hate em too.

Clues are almost impossible in the wildy now

I was having troubles too, what you need to is get 5 or so friends with nothing on them, and have them run with you into the wildy, and pray to god the Revenant targets one of the decoys. :)

daylen24000.png

daylen24000.png

It's even worse when you're f2p when they can freeze and teleblock and all you've got is a rune scim...

I went to mine addy in the hobgoblin mine in the wild and was almost done after going through a few servers when suddenly I get teleblocked, frozen (at this point i put on protect from magic) and get MAGED 20, 21, 26 dead (through protect from magic).

Who the hell gets 3 hit in f2p? :XD: