The Blog of Leoo

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm renewing my membership later today. As I've had a lot of spare time on my hand recently I've decided to come back to RuneScape. Although most of my friends have probably forgotten about me, I'm still going to continue with my blog. I'm going to raise my Fishing for the next couple of days whilst I do my coursework (multi-task for the win!).

So... ASH IS BACK!!!

How could we forget about you???

<3: <3:

Welcome back!

:)

Thanks!

Sorry I wasn't able to talk today. I was multi-tasking quite a few things before heading out for the entire evening. #-o

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Update

#16 // March 13th 2010 // 86 Fishing + 82 Farming

This is the first update for 2010 as I stopped playing after the new year. However, I'm please to say I'm back again (now known as Leoo in-game).

I've been spending most the week Fishing whilst I do my coursework and manged to 86 Fishing during this period.

100310220153.png

Also got 82 (from 80) Farming on Friday (12th) by taking advantage of the double weekend exp. I planted 5 Magic trees, 5 Palm trees and a Calquat tree.

100312182514.png

I'm now using the double exp weekend to get my Agility level up. This means I'll be able to finally get level 80 within this skill (yes, my goal is to try and get all my skills to level 80 or above).

<3:

Hai there <3:

Update

#17 // March 15th 2010 // 80 Agility

Yesterday I used the reminder of the bonus exp weekend training Agility. I managed to get 80 from 77 which means another goal has been completed (to get all skills to level 80 or higher). The next skill im going to be focusing on to get to level 80 next is Mining (I'll be Fishing during the week if I'm doing coursework).

muyhpv.png

I am not sure if you remember, but this is Turnpikes. (NASA now) Nice to see you are back, and congratulations on 80 Agility. I got 75 myself with that double experience. Keep those levels coming!

Turnpikes.png

I am not sure if you remember, but this is Turnpikes. (NASA now) Nice to see you are back, and congratulations on 80 Agility. I got 75 myself with that double experience. Keep those levels coming!

Yes, I do remember you. I actually thought you didn't remember me. How are you anyway? Haven't spoken to you for ages!!!

Yes, I do remember you. I actually thought you didn't remember me. How are you anyway? Haven't spoken to you for ages!!!

Can't complain. Graduated last June, got a job at McDonald's (I like it.) and just enjoying a normal life right now. I don't play like I used to, but it's nice to get on and get some levels. I can stand doing things I never could before for some reason. GWD isn't my friend anymore though. -.- 400+ Sara kills and no Hilt.

Turnpikes.png

Update

[hide=#19th // March 21st 2010 // 87 Fishing]#19th // March 21st 2010 // 87 Fishing

Today I got 87 Fishing! I'm going to be playing Stealing Creation for abit and get some Morphic tools for Mining.

2pzloqd.png[/hide]

Your blog is amazingly sparkly. I love the revamped version, it really is something unique!

(Which I love, did I mention?)

That's a weird way of putting it...

I meant to say Did I mention I love your layout?

Anyway, really nice to see you're training that fishing skill!

Going for 99? <3:

Gl, from MAddy