God Prayers

Dire_Wolf

If you look at the prayer icon, it's saradomins icon. What you think about 3 diffrent prayers, Zamorak, Guthix and Sara.

To me it sounds cool, and it should be something like that. Considering theres cw and u gotta choose ur side, mage arena so on.

I think he means the implementation of three separate prayer books, sort of like the three spellbooks we have for magic.

Just as ancients is combat based, Lunar is skill based, and the default falls in between, Saradomin could be defensive, Zamorak offensive, and Guthix moderate.

However, in opposition to this idea, the current prayer set we have now is both offensive and defensive, and would have to be split up or modified in order to fit a multiple prayer book system.

blackmageid8.png

Eh, I don't think so. There's already a mix of the three different gods in the prayer book. Zamorak = str + atk bonus, Sara = defense + protect prayer + healing, and Guthix = the newer prayers (forget their names since I can't use). I think that the prayers are fine as they are. A good variety of all the gods are implemented and none of the main ones are left out.

I think he means to change the symbol. In which case isn't really needed.

• 5 months later...

I will develope the idea a bit for you! ;)

Saradomin Prayers:

You can change your prayerbook back to Saradomin at Father Aerek in Lumbridge.

- All the prayers we got right now.

- Level 75: Gift of Saradomin: Increases your defense and ranged (visible) by 25%.**

Guthix Prayers:

These are skill-based. You can change to this prayerbook by talking with Kaqemeex at the altar of Guthix.

- Level 20: Skill Increase: Increases all your non-combat skills by 2.5%.*

- Level 25: Multiply: 10% chance of making an extra rune per essence.

- Level 30: Accurate Chop: You will get 16 or 17 arrow shafts instead of 15 while making them.

- Level 35: Bar Reducement: 10% chance of reducing the requirement of bars while smithing by 1.

- Level 40: Skill Boost: Increases all your non-combat skills by 5%.*

- Level 45: Shard Reducement: Will reduce the requirements of shards to craft pouches by 10%.

- Level 50: Master theft: Increases your thieving by 15%** and you will receive 25% more coins.

- Level 55: Revive: Will revive your diseased patch (costs 10 prayer points).

- Level 60: Skiller Within: Increases all your non-combat skills by 7.5%.*

- Level 65: Agile: Decreases the chance of failing at agility objects by 50% of your prayer points in percents.

- Level 70: Sacrifice: Sacrifices your prayer points to increase your summoning points and run energy by 25% to 50%.

- Level 75: Gift of Guthix: When you water your patch when you turn on this prayer, it will grow twice as quick.

Zamorak Prayers:

These are offensive prayers. You can change to this prayerbook by talking with the Evil Mage in level 6 wilderness.

- Level 20: You will hit 10% more with weapons up to mithril.

- Level 27: Beginner theft: Increases your thieving by 5%** and you will receive 17% more coins.

- Level 34: Berserker Revenge: Increases damage taken by 7.5%, but works as a Ring of Recoil.

- Level 41: You will hit 12.5% more with weapons up to rune.

- Level 48: Apprentice theft: Increases your thieving by 10%** and you will receive 32% more coins.

- Level 55: Recoil: Works as a Ring of Recoil, without damage increasement.

- Level 62: You will hit 15% more with weapons up to dragon and higher.

- Level 69: Master theft: Increases your thieving by 15%** and you will receive 50% more coins.

- Level 75: Gift of Zamorak: Sacrifices 25% of your defense and prayer to increase your Attack and Strength by 35%.**

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Invisible and until the prayer gets turned off.

**Visible and until the prayer gets turned off.

Proud owner of the Quest Cape since 31/08

M200.png

Quest suggestion: The Shadow of a Delver

I don't like this idea because I can see some prayer books being overpowered/underpowered, throwing the idea of balance among the gods out of the window. To be honest, I like the idea of varying the prayer skill according to which god you choose, but I don't think that the prayers themselves should be changed.

~ W ~

sigzi.png