Runescape site not working, help please.

Dire_Wolf

On my laptop it dont work, i dont know what it is. I have done this:

* Restarted comp - Dident work

* Downloaded SS - Dident work

* Checked Main PC - Worked there but not on laptop

Hers how it looks like on Mozilla Browser:

41728936gx7.th.png

Main PC you mean this PC share internet to your laptop and Main PC (let's i call it router then) not provide access to runescape website? What is operating system on Main PC/router ?

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Main PC you mean this PC share internet to your laptop and Main PC (let's i call it router then) not provide access to runescape website? What is operating system on Main PC/router ?

Main PC has a router yea, and the two laptops ( this one of em) share network with it.

What you mean by operating system?

Main PC has a router yea, and the two laptops ( this one of em) share network with it.

What you mean by operating system?

What operating system on Main PC? Like Windows 2003 server have some stright/stuppid a bit permissions and security, it can be reason of this, but if it worked before is strange, then maybye you have enabled automatic updates and sometimes some windows updates can reset operating system settings to default, like you had firewall off to have access and after windows update firewall can be enabled (it default) it sometimes happen and then people need after update to reconfigure system.

On Windows system which share internet with other computers exist at least 2 network adapters, 1 to access internet, 2 to share internet with other computers and from operating system WindowsXP or highter firewall can have diferent settings for each network adapter, then maybye you need to check this stuff, like for local network you can disable this and for network adapter which work with internet you need to have it enabled just maybye some exceptions need to be added to access something, if happen update is possible then it resetted some settings and reconfiguration required for this.

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Windows XP, it have worked but this morning or today i found the site not upload. It's strange :?

How i do what you said on windows xp system please? Try to not use hard words, im not english neither am i great at dealing with computers.

I'll explain in half-English, half-Norwegian if that'll help any. [Mostly for menu headers]

First off, have you tried the RuneScape website in Internet Explorer? I have had problems myself with Firefox suddenly not wanting to load pages.

Okay, if that doesn't work, check this:

On the menu bar go to Tools [VerktÃÆÃâÃâøy], Options [Alternativer, I think], Advanced [Avanserter] and then click Settings [innstillinger] and make sure that the top option is checked.

God hell. Jeg hÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥per disse forslagene hjelper du. Jeg er trist om min forferdelig Norsk.

[Good luck. I hope these suggestions help you. I'm sorry about my terrible Norwegian.] I'm still learning... :P

GoodSig.png

I'll explain in half-English, half-Norwegian if that'll help any. [Mostly for menu headers]

First off, have you tried the RuneScape website in Internet Explorer? I have had problems myself with Firefox suddenly not wanting to load pages.

Okay, if that doesn't work, check this:

On the menu bar go to Tools [VerktÃÆÃâÃâøy], Options [Alternativer, I think], Advanced [Avanserter] and then click Settings [innstillinger] and make sure that the top option is checked.

God hell. Jeg hÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¥per disse forslagene hjelper du. Jeg er trist om min forferdelig Norsk.

[Good luck. I hope these suggestions help you. I'm sorry about my terrible Norwegian.] I'm still learning... :P

Ive tried explorer, but just a question ( ima test what u wrote) . But are you norwegian or you just translated it somehow?

I'm not Norwegian, no. My ex girlfriend is [we're still really close friends...] and I'm doing it as one of 3 languages for school. I love Norway, I go there once every couple of years. Been to Bergen and Stavanger, now want to go to Trondheim to see my friend again. [Last times we've met whilst on holiday or she's been to England...] Feel free to test me ;p I'm still learning the basics, mind.

Hmm. I don't know how to answer this, I think it must be one of these incidences where one's Internet decides not to load a page fully. Mine does it all the time. You tell us it worked this morning, so maybe that's what it is. Nothing you can do except sit tight and wait. [i think] :|

GoodSig.png

If this problem still persists (I sure hope not), try these three things.

1. Type in the full address (http://www.runescape.com).

2. If that doesn't work, press the Winkey + R and type in cmd. From there, type in ipconfig /flushdns.

3. Check to see that you have permission to connect to that website (might be behind a firewall, something).

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Private Data Box -> Settings (Make sure cache is ticked) ->Clear Now

It's not that. Ive tried this:

Cache clearing

Browser: Rs Client (SS), Mozilla, Internett Explorer

Reinstalled Java (Site showed up, but only for few secs...)

FireWall

Scanned, with SpyBot Search & Destroy + Spyware Terminator

What else :?

SirHemen, something I notice you have not mentioned... WHO IS YOUR ISP?

<*Wonders if something is being glitched in your net pipe...*>

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

SirHemen, something I notice you have not mentioned... WHO IS YOUR ISP?

<*Wonders if something is being glitched in your net pipe...*>

~Mr. Devnull

I don't got a clue what ISP is, could you explain where i can check it please?

EDIT: I did a bit reading, from help of info on the computer and if i have understood it right then my ISP is "WWW" when it comes to the internett...

Windows XP, it have worked but this morning or today i found the site not upload. It's strange :?

How i do what you said on windows xp system please? Try to not use hard words, im not english neither am i great at dealing with computers.

Well your english is pretty good for someone who is not english, your language is better than some fully british people on these forums!

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Thanks, but im bad at grammar and some vocabularys. Anyhow on topic, im gutted :( :( :(

I wanna play Runescape -.- -.-

Wish someone could help me out through a chat. Tell me instructions fast, ill check and so on. (Give me a pm if you can do exactly this please)

Come on guys, I GOT BANDOS TRIPS TO DO :P :P

Anyhow for those who has suggested stuff, thanks for your time :thumbsup:

It's not that. Ive tried this:

Cache clearing

Browser: Rs Client (SS)

You play from swiftswitch? Well, theres your problem then. Jagex probably blocked that one.

Download runescape's own client - not a possibly keylogged software from a unknown source. <.<

One more thing I forgot to ask. Have you tried to toggle between the different java options when you logg in?

nyttbildesk0.png

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

I can't get the mainsite up, so how can i toogle at all.

I can't get the mainsite up at all, so i can't get to their download site either.

Any links to where i can download the RS Client?

I can't get the mainsite up, so how can i toogle at all.

I can't get the mainsite up at all, so i can't get to their download site either.

Any links to where i can download the RS Client?

Ah! Im very slow lol - sorry. Hmm cant even view main site? Well, then it does sound like your firewall blocking it? Where are you trying to play from? Home or school/job? Disable your firewall and then try to go to http://www.runescape.com. Did that work?

This guy said on page one:

If this problem still persists (I sure hope not), try these three things.

2. If that doesn't work, press the Winkey + R and type in cmd. From there, type in ipconfig /flushdns.

3. Check to see that you have permission to connect to that website (might be behind a firewall, something).

Try that! I explaine in norwegian:

klikk START --> Deretter KJÃÆÃâÃâ¹ÃâR --> Skriv inn cmd ---> deretter lim inn "ipconfig /flushdns". Post her hva det sier.

rejna.png

-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

I am playing from home, i don't just get it. One day it jsut stopped uploading. And Sun, thank you very much for your help. Even if this don't work i owe you big time.

Hers what it said ( Itried it once but noone gave me further instructions=/)

Windows IP Configuration

DNS Resolver- Bufferen ble tÃÆÃâÃâømt = DNS Reslver - were emptied ( In english).

EDIT: Disabling fire wall= Wont that be a bad risk?

I am playing from home, i don't just get it. One day it jsut stopped uploading. And Sun, thank you very much for your help. Even if this don't work i owe you big time.

Hers what it said ( Itried it once but noone gave me further instructions=/)

Windows IP Configuration

DNS Resolver- Bufferen ble tÃÆÃâÃâømt = DNS Reslver - were emptied ( In english).

EDIT: Disabling fire wall= Wont that be a bad risk?

I dont advice to keep the firewall off at all time, just to test wheter or not you gain access after disabling it. if you can, then we know its your firewall blocking runescape from loading. If thats the case, well then we can guide you further =)

rejna.png