slime drawing

jepa69

Pillow shading. :x

We'll just pretend I know what that means.

Maybe you can explain it for those whom don't? :)

It's basically exactly how Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was made. Cell-Shading, I believe. It shows how he didn't actually blur or smudge anything, but he made clean-cut lines for the shading, making it boring and have no texture. Kinda like all the disney movies : P

jiraiya_lova

3b56ac8e.png

Pillow shading is where there's no discernable light source.. you basically just shade every edge as if the lightsource was coming from your face.

btw, just started playing Ms, its quite fun :P although i thought runescape was full of idiots...

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

That is cute slime :lol:

No one needs to get their ass on their shoulders about this

--the_tallest1
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see."
-- Arthur Schopenhauer

My deviantart gallery --- Turtlequirks Zazzle

I don't like it. The shading is all around the thing (is it supposed to be like that?). Next, the colors end too abruptly. Make the shading more gradual. And you should also make the lines cleaner.

Pillow shading. :x

We'll just pretend I know what that means.

Maybe you can explain it for those whom don't? :)

It's basically exactly how Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker was made. Cell-Shading, I believe. It shows how he didn't actually blur or smudge anything, but he made clean-cut lines for the shading, making it boring and have no texture. Kinda like all the disney movies : P

Sorry, but no.

Cell shading is good.

Pillow shading is evil.

Pillowshading means shading everything from the outside in, where the middle of the shape is the brightest.

It gives the objects no clear lightsource, makes them look bad, and makes all the sweet sammiches cry. And believe me, you don't want to eat crying sammiches, they're no good. All salty. So trust me, don't pillowshade.

tipitsigte0.png