3k per 15 mins? still?

newb4lyfe7

The new update, i heard, would give people a chance to stake higher or trade more if they had more quest points in f2p. I guess I was wrong because even with the maximum quest point in f2p i can only trade 3k per 15 mins...

anyone else have a problem with this or just me? id like to have seen more money to be able to get staked, maybe 10k at least. now the only way to get money is to skill...no real effective merchanting or combat methods... :(

New 30,000gp Trade Margin!:

Note: The following changes only apply if you are on a members' world.

Today, we have made a change to the planned 3,000gp trade margin for today's release. Instead, we are basing your trade margin on the number of Quest Points you have, giving you more flexibility when making balanced trades.

Having read your Forum posts and noted all of your feedback, we have come to the decision that you should have a margin of up to 30,000gp!

Originally, the total value of any items being given in a balanced trade would have had to be within a margin of 3,000gp of the items being received. Instead, we are increasing this margin according to the number of quests you have completed. As an example, a player who has 150 Quest Points will be able to receive items with a market value of 21,000gp above or below the items they are receiving.

No matter how many Quest Points you have, it will take 15 minutes before your gp limit resets.

Any individual trade is limited by the lower of the two players' limits. For example, if a player with 100 Quest Points is trading with a player on 30 Quest Points, then both players will be limited to a 3,000gp difference every 15 minutes.

The table below will give you a rough idea of the value that applies to you.

QP Trade Margin

200 or more 30,000

190 28,200

180 26,400

170 24,600

160 22,800

150 21,000

140 19,200

130 17,400

120 15,600

110 13,800

100 12,000

90 10,200

80 8,400

70 6,600

60 4,800

50 or less 3,000

Your limit increases for every Quest Point that you gain. As more quests are introduced, with more Quest Points, we may decide to increase the above values.

For more information on unbalanced trades, please read the Knowledge Base article.[/

Take another quick read, sorry to say it's for members only. :|

Meh...

Well. what did you expect?

f2pers would have gotten like 5k limit tops...

but they didn't...

Would you have been happier?

It's not like 39 QP is easy to get... It still takes a while.

Relatively... for any RWT'er.

So, I guess f2pers should have at least been partially merited...

Well, it was to be expected. Even if they did allow for ftp, you can't get to 50qp anyway, so ftpers would still be left with a 3K limit.

I think that once the RWTers have really left, give or take 3 months, Jagex should change the limit to start increasing from 1qp onwards. Oh, and also to make the upper limit to 50K if you have all qps, otherwise the increases between qps would be too small to be worth it for ftp.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

No offense, but when my main got banned, i did every single f2p quest in 1 day, dragon slayer in 45 mins :mrgreen:

I died on my first attempt at dragon slayer. :oops:

Anyways, I don't know if this'll please people or not. Definitely there'll still be a restriction while trading large value items or a large quantity of a certain item.

I agree with what you are saying. F2P should at least have like a 15k limit or something if they have done all the quests. But for p2p 30k is nothing to be real. What are the chances that you will trade with someone who has over 200 quest points like your self. I think the limit should at least be raised to at least 75k but the that is as much as you can lose in, say, 2 hours. This still stops real world traders but enables the everyday player to trade and merchat with one another as well as giving gifts.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

You are right, this is bs.

The 3k for f2p sure is bs. But I know the reason why they did it... when 1 vs 1 pking comes back and such, main's will try to trade things to their pures in f2p, with 30k per 15 minutes which should be enough for a good time. With 3k they would not even bother lol... P2p pures just have way better ways of getting cash =S. Only reason I can think of really...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I think it is wrong for f2p to get jipped, but did you really think that Jagex would do something for f2p? highly unlikely. I do feel bius about this update, because i actually have 240 odd qps, but it still is only 30k. I think that it should be raised a bit, and especially for f2p.

Qp cape achieved 2/17/08, 99 strength achieved 7/8/09, 99 attack achieved 5/28/10, 99 hitpoints achieved 8/22/10

Rskellington.png