Possible?

Knotch_Blade

From my current hunter experience to 99, it is 12,250,223.

I'm currently 70 Hunter.

I am Hunting from Jan. 8 onwards.

Is it possible to get 99 by February?

It is 510,426 Exp each day :x .

Possible?

I do have work and other stuff.

~Knotch

I am hunting sporadically until then, it is just that my internet connection is a bit iffy and I hate lagging out and losing my traps. I might be able to get close to 85 by January 8th.

~Knotch

I am hunting sporadically until then, it is just that my internet connection is a bit iffy and I hate lagging out and losing my traps. I might be able to get close to 85 by January 8th.

~Knotch

If u can get 80+ by Jan 8th then getting 99 by the 2nd or 3rd week in Feb is very achievable.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I also thought of another possible way, planning on getting maybe 3 levels each day until ~87 then maybe 2 until ~94 then 1 each day after that.

Or is that even more farfetched? I have all day (8~1) tomorrow to play. (planning on 76 maybe =])

~Knotch

Is it possible from 80-99 In those 24 Days?

Yes, I enjoy the skill, but alot of my friends say that 63-80 Hunter are the hardest levels to get (excluding the first 30). As they are very inefficient anyway you do them.

~Knotch

Ok...... Enjoy it, most likely if you powerlevel it for 3 weeks straight you will most likely get bored after the second and quit your goal.

Also no-lifing has no benifits, i find going out with my friends much more fun than sitting infront of a computer clicking for 8 hours straight. If you do decide to no-life it do it in batchs..... not 3 weeks straight.

I won't be "No-Lifing" I have just had surgery, again.

I have some free time until the 8th, as well as, an iffy Internet Connection. I've managed to "borrow" my neighbor's connection during the day until 1 p.m.

~Knotch

I won't be "No-Lifing" I have just had surgery, again.

I have some free time until the 8th, as well as, an iffy Internet Connection. I've managed to "borrow" my neighbor's connection during the day until 1 p.m.

~Knotch

Ok then you might aswell do it. You can either sit and watch TV or at least doing something sort of worthwhile getting hunter levels. Sitting in front of a TV will do you no good and at least on a computer you can IM friends.

Exactly, In Shey's Blog, It says something that she feels she gets more from RuneScape than watching C.S.I on the TV. That's how I feel. :)

Me to. I have my own laptop and wireless internet in my house so instead of watching TV or wasting time im usually playing runescape somewehre in my house. Most people consider 4+ hours a day no-lifing but watching 4+ hours a day of TV is the same thing isnt it?

Whenever im in my house and not busy im playing RS.

Yea, I just moved house, so my internet = 0.

George Foreman let's me use his though. :XD: ::' :thumbsup:

~Knotch

George foreman......as in the boxer?

If so holy [cabbage] thats cool, what a kind neighbor, i would never allow anyone use my laptop or on my network for security reasons.

Well, I'm really angry. I got muted and I dont wanna train Hunter without clan chat. -.-

I'd post on the forums but it takes to long, so I'm getting my combat up @ fleshcrawlers until the 8th -.-

~Knotch