Air running in F2p

upthebanner

Can anyone explain whether this still can occur and discuss the different methods available now we have the trade limit or is it now a skill that is even harder than prayer to train in f2p?

If it can only be done with the assist system does the fact I can do 7 x airs help or is this too low? Has anyone out there actually experienced this?

I think thats why Jaxeg introduced the ZMI altar,

yes I know it's p2p, but another reason to become member,

what means more cash for them:P.

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

I was on yesterday and got 20k experience.

Just say 'free (1-10)x assist -'

I have 84 runecrafting, so I get 8x assist.

I had eventually, about 15 people, coming solely to me.

You just assist, if they do nothing for 30 seconds, tell them you are assisting, if they do nothing for 1 minute, add them to ignore so you cannot hear them and they cannot request for assist. But as soon as you see the experience go up, exit and assist someone else. Keep saying 'I have a lot of runners so if you do not get assisted keep trying'.

The best thing, I found, was do assist for 15 minutes, then say 'Open 1k and ess 3 trades only' You'll get spammed with '< > wants to trade with you.' So you put 25 ess and 1k up, do this 3 times, then go back to regular assisting, if your runners are smart, they should still req assist you even while you are open for those 3 trades. You use up your limit but if you then assist for another 15 minutes you can do these 3 trades again.

Worked for me. So yeah... [/discussion]

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Thats gonna be a prob for law runners <.< cos they can't assist those without tallies <.<

ZMI?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I was on yesterday and got 20k experience.

Just say 'free (1-10)x assist -'

I have 84 runecrafting, so I get 8x assist.

I had eventually, about 15 people, coming solely to me.

You just assist, if they do nothing for 30 seconds, tell them you are assisting, if they do nothing for 1 minute, add them to ignore so you cannot hear them and they cannot request for assist. But as soon as you see the experience go up, exit and assist someone else. Keep saying 'I have a lot of runners so if you do not get assisted keep trying'.

The best thing, I found, was do assist for 15 minutes, then say 'Open 1k and ess 3 trades only' You'll get spammed with '< > wants to trade with you.' So you put 25 ess and 1k up, do this 3 times, then go back to regular assisting, if your runners are smart, they should still req assist you even while you are open for those 3 trades. You use up your limit but if you then assist for another 15 minutes you can do these 3 trades again.

Worked for me. So yeah... [/discussion]

But there is a limit on the exp you gain, so it really isn't worth it. More OT it was never a real part of the game so Jagex doesn't care about a player-made buisness that much.

Costantino.png

More OT it was never a real part of the game so Jagex doesn't care about a player-made buisness that much.

Well they cared enough to designate specific worlds for running(of course they used the ones players had already unofficially designated), so I think they should do something about it.

mak_1027.png

More OT it was never a real part of the game so Jagex doesn't care about a player-made buisness that much.

Well they cared enough to designate specific worlds for running(of course they used the ones players had already unofficially designated), so I think they should do something about it.

Well when it is against a problem such as RWT, it matters little.

Costantino.png