dumb questions about BH

ixfd64

I have two questions about Bounty Hunter.

1. In each crater, can you attack any player, or are there still level restrictions, like in the old Wilderness?

2. Is the pick-up penalty one-time, or does it reset whenever you pick up an item? In other words, if I picked up a non-target's item, waited two minutes, and picked up another item, will I have to wait one more minute, or will it reset to three minutes?

Thanks.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

1. in each crater, u can only attack ppl in the same lvl

(i.e. if ur in the 3-55 lvl crater, you wont see anyone else from other craters)

2. its 3 minutes per time u pick something up. if you killed your target and picked up his loot, u have to wait 3 minutes. if u get another kill, it resets again to 3 minutes

toasttankersigks2.png

Feel free to add me in runescape on my tanker "Toast_Tanker"

1. in each crater, u can only attack ppl in the same lvl

(i.e. if ur in the 3-55 lvl crater, you wont see anyone else from other craters)

2. its 3 minutes per time u pick something up. if you killed your target and picked up his loot, u have to wait 3 minutes. if u get another kill, it resets again to 3 minutes

That's wrong, If you kill your target, you don't have to wait at all.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

In each crater, are there even tighter level restrictions, or is attacking other players free for all? In other words, does the crater act like level 52 Wilderness?

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

1. Once in your assigned crater you can attack anyone at all within that crater. There are three craters there, and these are the only levels allowed within it.

1st: 3-55

2nd: 50-100

3rd: 95-126

2. If you kill your target then you can pick up his items with no penalties.

If you kill someone who isn't your target and go rogue then you will receive a pick-up penalty. Picking anything up within this time, will mean you get a can't-leave penalty, which will then mean you wont be able to leave for 3 minutes. Picking anything up while this penalty is counting down, will reset it.

Hope I cleared some stuff up. ^_^

P2P Player.

F2P PKer.

also, dont forget that anyone can atk you as well. So always watch your back :P. and always becareful when ur with a team u dont know well, cuz they might bs you if they see your skull change colour!!!

best of luck to you.

Staurolite.png