That was creepy... should I be worried? [closed: answered]

ixfd64

Earlier today, I was talking to a fellow TIF user (Plugpoint92) when a possible impostor, Plugpoint_92 (with a space) PMed me and later started to swear at me.

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s71/ ... postor.png

I asked the person if they knew Plugpoint92 (the real one) and they said they didn't. I asked Plugpoint92 whether she knew Plugpoint_92 and she didn't seem to know them later.

The creepy part was the impostor started PMing me at the same time I started talking to the real Plugpoint92. Unless the person is Jagex, they would be unable to monitor who I talk to. Should I be concerned about this?

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I don't think that you should be worried

But I would be worried that a Mod comes along and locks the thread for naming names! Hurry and change it while you still can!

~Hawt

227161.png

My hawt blawggeh

Don't worry guys I freak out when I see a girl too. One time I went outside and there was a girl so I quickly ran inside because I was so excited!

Probably goes in Help and Advice - but I think you're all set.

Either it was a prank, or someone just being a jerk - either way, what's it matter?

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.