mhdln1

fishing shrimp!

:shame:

Fishing is faster money with monks tbh you catch one roughly every 6 sec

and they are 300 ea as raw. yews are 450 ea but i get one per 30 sec

roughly.

for f2p then, wc is faster.

VIX VIX VIX

Woodcutting: if you do this, cut yews at catherby (south of flax field)

at your lvl, it would go quite fast (get dragon axe if you can)

AND with the current yew prices, you will make quite some money

Fishing: do Swan Song quest, and fish monkfish

I think you will need 100-110k monkfish from 62, so that WILL take a while, BUT you will make more money than with yews i think

So, I guess Woodcutting is faster, and will get quite some money. Fishing takes longer but you will make more money.

NOTE: If f2p, dont do fishing!

untitled6kv7.gif

99 fletch

99 Woodcutting

Forget the fishing and woodcutting go for smelting buy 1k iron and smelt to 1k iron bars using ring of forging and make a profit of about 120k per 1k iron bars :)

Forget the fishing and woodcutting go for smelting buy 1k iron and smelt to 1k iron bars using ring of forging and make a profit of about 120k per 1k iron bars :)

that will take too much and not such a big profit

nnnnnnnn.jpg

Seeing the recent raise on the GE price on yews, I'd go with them either as a f2p or p2p, especially seeing your level is 82. At level 62 you'll fish Monkfish too slowly, and Swordfish/Lobsters aren't a great money maker.

I wonder why it's so cool to spam now. Please, don't post if you aren't asking or question or giving real advice.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Woodcutting: At level 82 (Same level as me), yew logs come down at a decent pace. In p2p, the trees in Seer's village and the ones west of Catherby are popular choices, though I'm not too sure about p2p areas. In f2p, I like to chop in Falador or Draynor Jail as the crowd factor is not too high and a bank is not too far. The closest trees to the bank is at the Varrock Palace or Edgeville, although they tend to get very crowded. Yew prices are pea

As for fishing 62 fishing would also make a lot of money if you're p2p. Catherby is a very popular place to fish for lobsters and a bank is very close-by. At level 62, lobsters also come at a good pace. Train to level 68 and you will have access to the fishing guild where there is a bank and a good amount of fishing spots.

Good-luck. :D

Callahan140.gif

Callahan140.png

Let me change the question, what is better to have 99 fishing or wc?

On p2p, I'd say fishing, on f2p, id say woodcutting. But with the recent run on logs, and drop in fish, that may change pretty soon.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.