petshop glitch

nechryael

How do you know if it's a bug or another leak?

If it is exclusive to that world, maybe they just don't want overwealming hysteria. Although it certainly sounds like a bug, you didn't provide enough detail. Open the door like any other? Can you walk around in the shop?

I've heard of the door opening and closing with a lady walking her dog. But I hadn't heard about anybody getting in. Are you sure your friend wasn't stretching the truth a little bit?

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

No, the door can be opened but you cant go into the shop, all you have to do is "close" the door with the close door option as the lady walks in/out, the door will then have an open door option, and can be open and closed like any other.

this glitch gives no advantages whatsoever and so is probably not worth its own update just to fix it, it's a novelty.

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

I wonder if the old lady will continue walking her dog after the store opens.

She probably be the NPC to consult on what your pet for summoning may need best. Yay! Summoning commin' to runescape is really exciting. Unfortunately, its is served for members only. :( 4.gif

4.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

lol my friend was telling me abotu this. theres apparently a girl who walks around witha bull dog there too

petshopownernj7.png

and heres the proof

This is no glitch. That picture isn't proof of any "glitch." It is simply one of the many things JaGeX has put into the game to help build Summoning hype, as mentioned in the latest development diary. If the door actually opens and you can get in, that's a different story. I'm going to go check it out, I'll bring pictures if I find anything.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

aV59oCtS.jpg

There they are. This wasn't in any mentioned world, but 143. The door opens, the lady's there. I'm going to work on getting some screenies of the inside now that I've opened the door, I just need to chop down those pesky trees.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

you can stand somewhere near the shop, and log out.

when you log back in you will be in the middle of yanille, i have

done this my self, and i can tell you it worked.

It only works on low detail though.

Also, if you really wanna see inside, then go in the mage guild, go upstairs

and you can see inside it.