Emote for Fire Cape

bongo_man

ok..i just recently got my fire cape and am very happy :D

the defense bonus it give is very nice (+11), and a healty +1 to all attack stats, as well as +4 to strength, and +2 to pray :thumbsup:

however, i think this cape should have an emote, just like achievements capes. i mean, it is an achievement after all, and jus becaus it aint it ksill doesnt mean it doesnt deserve an emote (quest capes not a skill, still has emote). i think itd be really nice, and make peopel appreciate the fire cape more :boohoo:

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

I don't think the firecape deserves an emote. It's an animated cape and already shows great achievement i think thats enough.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

While I agree with it not needing an emote, it would be amusing if the emote involved horribly burning you and setting you on fire, causing you to run around in a panic.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

While I agree with it not needing an emote, it would be amusing if the emote involved horribly burning you and setting you on fire, causing you to run around in a panic.

Speaking as a burn victim, thats not funny. :|

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I think this is a great idea and would be a great incentives for players to get a fire cape. My idea is that a ranged attack similar to jad would come raining down on the player, as you block it with your fire cape.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I agree that the fire cape should have an emote as it is a great achievement. Better said:

I think this is a great idea and would be a great incentives for players to get a fire cape. My idea is that a ranged attack similar to jad would come raining down on the player, as you block it with your fire cape.

That idea will be awesome. 2.gif

4.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Not like it really needs an emote but it wouldnt hurt at the same time either. IMO its actcually more of an achievement that most the skill achievement capes. Cause it actcually takes some skill and strategy and not days of mind-numbing clicking.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Not like it really needs an emote but it wouldnt hurt at the same time either. IMO its actcually more of an achievement that most the skill achievement capes. Cause it actcually takes some skill and strategy and not days of mind-numbing clicking.

^^ Thank you!

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

I don't think the firecape deserves an emote. It's an animated cape and already shows great achievement i think thats enough.

This is quite true, I think adding an emote would just ruin some people's respect for it. I mean, then firecapes would be so frequent JUST for the emote and everyone would just get really annoyed with it.

Good point, and this is already admired through the fact that it's an animated cape. It looks nice and it moves, adding an emote would be a bit useless to the cape.

accidentaltrapsig.jpg

99 Attack (10/11/09) 99 Defence(2/25/2010)

Visages: 3 Whips: 4 Dark Bows: 3

Dragon platelegs: 2 Dragon plateskirts: 5 Dragon Boots: 26

3rd age platelegs

It's the only animated cape in the game, I don't think an emote is necessary. Like has been said, it's noticeable enough.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Having an animated cape os what sets it out from the achievement capes. Everone can see your animated glory without people going 'do emote pls!'

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

I believe it's safe to say that this idea has been shunned by the TIF community, and it's about to be shunned again.

The fire cape is something you can basically "buy" in about the time it takes to do the actual fight caves. With enough money, you could just buy 3k purple sweets and a few prayer potions and go own Jad. There are other buyable skills- Fletching, Cooking, even Magic- but those take more than one day to do.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

Right some guy says you can basically "buy" the fire cape... you could just go own jad....

Have you ever tried to kill jad... he is not easy unless you have good reflexes... 1 misclick, one mistake can kill you in one shot. sure if you have money you can attempt it many many times. it is highly unlikely you will get the fire cape on the first attempt. but if you dont have the SKILL to beat him you will never own the cape.

For all of you out there, i know i dont have the fire cape, i have tried a few times, and died by misclicks, lag and many other ways not because i have money, because i dont have the skill.

I will get it one day!

For now back to the topic, i dont think fire cape deserves and emote sure it takes a whole lot of skill to achieve but, it already is the only animated cape in the game, and isnt really a skill as such if you get what im saying.

If your response to that is neither is the quest cape, in know it isnt, i have one but you need a demanding set of skills, not just range pray and guthans.

Thanks for reading

Wee man

wee_man317.png