heads up on maple logs

joker202

Everytime someone makes a post, you all seem to be the first to flame them.
Yup, they're the first division of the flaming cavalry.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Even if they made such a specific shop, they would never EVER release the ammount they were going to buy the maples for...

Unless they said "59.6 gp per log." Though the entire problem could be fixed by placing an essence mine in MTK.

That's a perfect idea, but perhaps a new quest?

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Even if they made such a specific shop, they would never EVER release the ammount they were going to buy the maples for...

Unless they said "59.6 gp per log." Though the entire problem could be fixed by placing an essence mine in MTK.

This is the best idea I've read in a long time.

Foooman.png