things to use curse spell on

hamsamich123

Or zombiesin mage guild

This is what I did when I did stun for a couple levels - it's good because there's so many of them, you don't have to be as focused to click the same small spot for the ONE creature if you choose somewhere else.

Worked well, got the job done.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

but if you curse same object you must get exp for spell usage i think not matter then object is cursed already...

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

but if you curse same object you must get exp for spell usage i think not matter then object is cursed already...

If your curse hit successfully you cant curse again.

OP it doesn matter really what you attack but what you want to do is wear the most negative magic attack bonus armor you can find. I found full rune about does the trick, that way even if you curse a spider you will never hit it. (try to get like -60 magic attack bonus)

inoskedyou.png

Yes full rune without an ammy works just fine (obviously do not wield any type of staff either). Personally I use it in ice caves as it means I can alternate between melee and splashing so less boring. I also can use it when too many people are on so I splash mage until it quietens down and finally I use it when my health is low and it allows it to rebuild without food. I am f2p so this may not be relevant to your situation.