Hunter creatures

Jeffery

Will these new hunter monsters, Really help That much in farming Becuase i'm yet to see a use for them. Are they just another unused item by Jagex or is it going to be overpowering to the farming skill

And for the new chin like ones that help in range, Flop or better than red chinchompas? How will it effect range?

. Also Stackable or unstackable?

Will are summoning monsters need to catch them like the Cats catch rats Who knows?

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I'm excited about it, though I bet I won't be able to catch them. Though I can't see how these creatures can help range and certainly farming? For range I don't hope for a new weapon and farming I can only think of less disease, less time to plant or greater crops I don't really know what else.

I'm excited about it, though I bet I won't be able to catch them. Though I can't see how these creatures can help range and certainly farming? For range I don't hope for a new weapon and farming I can only think of less disease, less time to plant or greater crops I don't really know what else.

Range: It's really not that unbelievable of a concept: Chinchompas already do it.

Farming: Provides a new type of fertilizer? Casts a spell on the plants to give more exp per harvest/more harvest per seed?

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

there wernt many details so its all speculations really.

I am hoping that the range one wont be a new weapon tho, i am hoping it can be turned into a new ammy or something

That sounds like a sweet idea, take the creatures heart and run a string through it so you can wear it. Unfortunately I think it'll probobly be a new weapon...might be jagex releasing a better weapon with slower exp to try to get red chinchompas less crowded.

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

New hunter monsters? If ur talking about the ones from summoning, THERE ARENT ANY because summoning is not to hunter as smithing is to mining.

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

No there are going to be two new Hunter creatures. Its in the Behind the Scenes. Here:

Hunter will get a look in too! Budding trappers will find many treats within the Summoning skill itself, but they will also find an extension to their skill in Isafdar, with the introduction of the grenwall and pawya creatures. These are two high-level Hunter creatures that give a boost to Ranged and Farming - if you can catch them, of course.

Oh and it also seems that Hunter will effect Summoning. I don't think like mining is to smithing, but some effects on it.

New hunter monsters? If ur talking about the ones from summoning, THERE ARENT ANY because summoning is not to hunter as smithing is to mining.

"That's when ideas like the beasts of burden came in. It was at this point that the skill name changed to Animal Lore," says Mod Mark. The core idea being that these summoned animals would do more than just fight for you. "We were also thinking Animal Lore would be to Hunter, what Smithing is to Mining," he continues - you'd either catch and train up animals or call them out of the wild to aid you. Mod Bennett had since moved to another of our development teams, so Mod Wilson was given the task of writing a new design brief from scratch, taking this more follower-based approach

from the first development diary, when they were discussing the name changes. also, summoning development was begun at more or less the same time as hunter was finished (also in the development diary)

i think they will use some of the hunter creatures, so you can catch them and then summon again

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)