Summoning too hard to level?

xlippsx

Summoning doesn't offer much for the casual player. You can't make a profit (at least now), it's rather tedious, and it's time consuming.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow, costly? Sounds great. Finally a skill that will take some effort. ::' It also seems like it will be well worth the trouble.

Agreed. The more player involvement a skill takes, the more fun it becomes. And looking at the rewards, the blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it.

Slow, costly? Sounds great. Finally a skill that will take some effort. ::' It also seems like it will be well worth the trouble.

Agreed. The more player involvement a skill takes, the more fun it becomes. And looking at the rewards, the blood, sweat, and tears will be worth it.

10 spaces sounds good now, but when you get there, and realize you spent 200 mil, it won't seem so satisfying.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?