Didn't they say this was going to best their best ever?

Spark_Fx

Okay, didn't Jagex say this would be their best ever skill?

Well, it's not. IMO, it's the worst skill out there. It makes the whole game cheesy, expensive, un-fun, oh and it doesn't fit in period. Maybe if it was under magic. Put this whole collecting shards, charms and crap, is just BS. Anyone else agree?

Spark_Fx.gif

Well, it's not. IMO, it's the worst skill out there. It makes the whole game cheesy, expensive, un-fun, oh and it doesn't fit in period. Maybe if it was under magic. Put this whole collecting shards, charms and crap, is just BS. Anyone else agree?

How exactly does it make the game cheesy? Expensive is relative. Un-Fun? It's seems more fun to see monster helping me fight then seeing my sausage links hit the monster the same exact way every time. I admit the collecting charms is a bit flawed, but if the shops sold charms it would be easy getting to a high level.

Trapt45.png

Nope. There's the door.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

NO! WE ALL WUB POUCH-MAKING![/sarcasm]

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

How has it ruined the whole game? It hasn't even impacted anything in the game. If you hate it, ignore summoning.

The only way the game is different to you from before is that now you'll see people walking around with creatures following them! It'd be NO DIFFERENT than it was before summoning! If summoning was suddenly removed, gameplay would not change one iota!

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...

This is the truth!

This is my belief!

...at least for now.

"The Mystery of Life"

Vol. 841, Ch. 26

How has it ruined the whole game? It hasn't even impacted anything in the game. If you hate it, ignore summoning.

The only way the game is different to you from before is that now you'll see people walking around with creatures following them! It'd be NO DIFFERENT than it was before summoning! If summoning was suddenly removed, gameplay would not change one iota!

If it's not changing anything, then why add it in the first place. :-s

PS - I hate seeing people walk around with cats, now I can see em walk around with huge monsters? That's annoying.

Spark_Fx.gif

Redo the XP system so that a summoned familiar gets XP for the damage it does like any other combat skill.

Yeah, it is supposed to be a COMBAT skill, you could get all the way to 99 without fighting with your familiar or even summoning one <.<.. that's the only thing that annoys me...

Redo the XP system so that a summoned familiar gets XP for the damage it does like any other combat skill.

Yeah, it is supposed to be a COMBAT skill, you could get all the way to 99 without fighting with your familiar or even summoning one <.<.. that's the only thing that annoys me...

you are aware that you are explaining prayer here? The only thing they did now is a improved prayer (this is for me a good thing, not bad) they made you do the combat for the charms and not be able to skill for it by buying the bones, so if you rant about summoning being trainable without combat (wich aint true) than you should rant about prayer to...

(here is a summoning fan speaking, kinda)