Close!!!

barbwireboy3

You are not willing to get 3 of the easiest non-buyable 99's so i cant really advise on anything as looking at your stats you dont really have any big money-making skills.

Instead of going for a 99 why not go for getting all skills ranked?

Most likely you if you set a 99 goal now you will fail it quite bad. I set a goal of 99 woodcutting when i was at 90 woodcutting. I have since then gotten 400 total levels but only 1 woodcutting level :XD:

Set easy goals, achieve them, go for a harder goal, achieve it, harder, achieve etc etc.

Good luck

didnt read the previous post, but i would get mage ( im currently doing )

it is very easy, just alch any where and you can talk, and when your high enough you can mage metal drags and chance up to 25m

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

i have to agree i have a fair few stats that with just a few solid days work i could get to 99 but its not my desire ive just been raising what i feel like these days and i find it allot more enjoyable doing a little bit of one skill then a little bit of another.

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

Construction. hehehehe! Build a baller house.

If thats a definite no, then hands down magic.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Some of your skills require big fortune, just look at youtube for cape emotes and select which is best :)

When i trained agility i saw before it yogosun emotes movie and i got inspired by agility emote - i think that one are best one (you jump like Kung Fu master :) ), then is more easy to get it when you very want it :)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Going to finish vote January 18th (tomorrow) 8 am GMT

Your choices:

I will comment...

Mining- 1 Investments - time;

Really you can take this one and you will be respective owner of mining cape because not a lot of they :)

Summoning 1 Investments - time & a lot of money;

Yesterday i got 16lvl for about 120k gp - is just about 2k exp, 99lvl is 13m exp, i then readed jagex news and they said then people posted on forums then sumoning is so expensive, but then jagex said then yes but rewards are great like aditional inventory space from monster & etc...

Sumoning will be slow like runecrafting and much more expensive then construction.. is up to you if really if you billionaire :)

Agility- 2 Investments - time;

Another respective skill which require patience to get up to 99 :)

Craft- 4 Investments - time, money (depends on chosen method)

Crafting can be slow but profitable (flax -> bowstrings - 15 exp for each bowstring) or fast and very money loosy (hides, dragonhides, they alching and etc) if you have money then go ahead :)

mage- 3 investments - time, money;

Mage possible to do like almost in loosy way or like me to combine with crafting -> fletching -> alching and you get some profit but exist one condition - we need to make yew logs price not highter then 350each!

Mage you can train with ancients spells or do barrows with it.. really is not bad choice..

construction- 1 Investments - time, money;

Construction is up to how much mills you have, rumors say then you will need like 50millions to get it up to 99 ;)

Sorry if i done some mistakes in calcs

BTW: Why not something like herblore, smithing or runecraft ? if runecraft then better first get agility 99 then just runecraft

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

Crafting

1) It's a fun skill

2) It's profitable at high levels

3) It has an awesome cape

4) It's not uber-slow like runecrafting

If I had enough money, I'd go for 99 crafting

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I'll go with magic or range. Magic would be most useful if you plan to skill after. Range is useful if you plan to monster kill. Both are great stats to have at 99, and both are buyable. Good luck. Enjoy your skill cape. ::'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png