I Really Respect People With That Cape Because.....

BunnyOnSmack

People respect hunter and theiving the most, simply because they are the hardest skills; any other skill really cannot be compared to them (except MAYBE summoning).

LMFAO!

Your only saying that because they are your only skills at 99...

Humandracula.gif

ArchSupport.png

Humandracula - Who needs Cheese.

• 4 months later...

Is this thread for laughing at that random person, or to say you respect x skillcapes?

Anyway, I won't respect people just for their cape in a game, that's crazy. If what you mean is respect for the cape itself, then I'd say: Farming, runecrafting, slayer, herblore, prayer, smithing, mining, slayer, construction, summoning. Farming because you need to spend both a lot of money, and a lot of time, it takes a lot of time even using the best of methods. Runecrafting because of the outstanding patience you need to do it. Slayer becauses it's very low exp hour. Smithing is just a crazy skill to get to 99, can take a lot of cash, or a lot of time. Mining takes ages. Prayer, herblore, construction, summoning, shows you have money, but not much more, still good.

2480+ total

RuneCrafting, Summoning, Farming, Agility, Herblore, Contruction. On RC, you need spent lot of time. On Summoning, you need to spent lot of time. Farming, you need to spent lot of time and money. Agility is annoying and takes some time. Herblore = Money, Cons = Money and time, because you need to run bank -> home -> bank -> home. Or can you make a bank chest to your home?

Everyone seems to be forgetting mining!

RC does own the top spot, as of right now only 711 people have the RC cape.

But minings been around for a VERY long time, and currently far less then 2k people have 99ed it.

Construction is just a skill for the rich. Easily buyable.

Summoning is for the richer, although you do need to spend time on it accumulating charms.

blacknwhitecopy-1.png

RS Tag: Sombra3292 | Clan: Caminus | 360 Tag: MN KMK

I respect all the acheivement capes because no matter what you have to spend quite a bit of time/money/brain power (brain power for quest cape)(unless you use quest guides for every part of every quest) to get it.So applause for all those people out there with acheivement capes =D>

I resemble that remark!

Achieved quest cape for first time on: 4-2-09 WOOHOO!

Beat Nomad on 6-24-10 WOOHOO!.

331bfcd139.png

I respect all the acheivement capes because no matter what you have to spend quite a bit of time/money/brain power (brain power for quest cape)(unless you use quest guides for every part of every quest) to get it.So applause for all those people out there with acheivement capes =D>

its true ive almost got my first cape n its taken me ages!!!!!

SMURPHSTER01.png

SMURPHSTER01.png

SMURPHSTER01.png

SMURPHSTER01.png

SMURPHSTER01.png