Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round

DarkDude

wish i knew. and you posted 12 twice...edit it to 13

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(15 isn't prime it's odd. lolz. =P)

Dpattle.png[hide=]

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

Good job. lolz.

Check it out: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=781623&p=6455743#p6455743

currently i occupy the last few posts or so. lolz.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

yeh, it was pretty awesome..tryna find skins that work for that xmas one... :uhh: dont ask why.. :-w :-w

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

lolz, kk.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

yay some1else! lolz. :D

But while you're here, check it out: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=781623&p=6455743#p6455743

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

nice alredy ate here.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

Evenin' all.

;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

you're kidding right? that's just bs. I'm done, my last post 4sure

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

RESET

8-)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction