Runescape becoming more and more laggy?

Triquos

same, 3 times at metals i lost connection but luckily survived -.- it's been better since, but every now and then I get lag that delays me for about 2 seconds which is very frustrating and causes me to gulp down more p pots per task which adds up :? i'm hoping it's fixed soon coz it really is annoying #-o

2vuhgcn.png

For me..

GE- where lag starts, my old lag-free world starts to lag up.

Summ - more lag adds up, every world now lags during peak

Few weeks after summ, lag stops for certain worlds.

Previously unplayable w99 got itself more laggy due to the 2 updates i mentioned above, now its almost unplayable during non-peak, which it never used to be :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

The only time I ever get lag is if my wireless internet gets a bad signal or if there are a ton of people in one spot, like 100+ people in the party room.

Other than that I don't really ever get lag.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

well, i don't think that i have noticed a change in laggyness, even when the new music update came in. i always play at high graphics and the only time i can remember lag was when i was in castle wars or when i was in the ge. that was all, but some computers are getting older and older and i reckon that some can't withstand the new updates.

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

• 3 months later...

Personally I'm completely lag-free most of the time, and all sudden, I just cannot contact jagex. Runescape site wont work, the rs itself lags me out, but I can use any other internet site perfectly so its not my end that's bugging out.

Another thing I get alot, 4-5times a day, is massive lag[bleep]es, which refreshes the screen once per 10seconds or so. This is also not connected to my internet connection.

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

i haven't played in over a month so i wouldn't know if the game has been laggy. I need to catch up on the updates lol

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

i play rs in 2 places at school and at home

at school rs is sometimes laggy and disconnect me but the other sites work perfectly

at home i have no lag for any site

the internet connection that the school has is faster but for some unknown reason it lags badly especially during the peak hours

internet speed is all about the internet provider

lcchs.png

lcchs.png

I only ever hang out at the GE right now, but I haven't experienced any lag in a long while.

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

Different worlds sometimes lag for me, especially after an update, but it really doesn't affect my gameplay, and I haven't noticed a large increase. Still annoying though... every now and then I dc, and its always at somewhere dangerous. Lost around 15M from dcing, would have been much much more if I didn't always use a ring of life.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks