Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Was a GG. Got a little scared when I was expecting a set up sweeper to come in one an almost dead wall with my revenge killer asleep only for the under dramatic finish of it dying to SR upon entering.

But time for sleep now. It's way too early in the morning for me.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

I have a question for anyone who would enjoy answering; I have a shiny geodude, I love his colour because it's like... gold... but I don't know if I'll let my Shiny geodude Evolve into a Shiny Graveler, despite the fact that I hate it's colour. Is it better to let him evolve now (he's level 27) or should I keep on putting it off?

LIGHTsfan.png

signature.png

Rach's the Bern to my Lambda, Req's the Erika to Rach's Bern. It works.

I have a question for anyone who would enjoy answering; I have a shiny geodude, I love his colour because it's like... gold... but I don't know if I'll let my Shiny geodude Evolve into a Shiny Graveler, despite the fact that I hate it's colour. Is it better to let him evolve now (he's level 27) or should I keep on putting it off?

It retains the golden colour :thumbup:

YAY SALAMENCE IS UBER OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

It retains the golden colour :thumbup:

YAY SALAMENCE IS UBER OMGWTFBBQ!!!!

Actually shiny Graveler is a rather ugly brown color. I'd say evolve it then hurry and turn it into a Golem so you don't have to look at it.

Also, NO MORE SALAMENCE!!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Cool, just took him out of my team too lol.

EVERYONE TO DRAGONITE!!!

And if you think Dragonite can easily replace mence, you're sorely mistaken.

Dragonite is a lot easier to stop and not as threatening.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Dnite is a much better stallbreaker.

Actually shiny Graveler is a rather ugly brown color. I'd say evolve it then hurry and turn it into a Golem so you don't have to look at it.

Golem's both tan and brown though. Not quite gold, but not as bad as Graveler

...And the fandom rejoiced :lol:

So is 'Mence still okay for this tournament?

I'm guessing no, since if you use shoddy battle the challenge restrictions won't let you use Uber Pokemon in an OU challenge.

But anything is unstoppable under the correct circumstances.

What i meant was that Dragonite (cleric specially) has a much easier time finding the correct circumstances, he can even set up on non stab ice beams

That's provided he can avoid a freeze or crit. The hardest-hitting Ice Beams it should be taking are from Vaporeon, whose beams inflict up to 97%

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

What i meant was that Dragonite (cleric specially) has a much easier time finding the correct circumstances, he can even set up on non stab ice beams

That's provided he can avoid a freeze or crit. The hardest-hitting Ice Beams it should be taking are from Vaporeon, whose beams inflict up to 97%

If stealth rocks or sandstorm is up, it really can't take that.

If stealth rocks or sandstorm is up, it really can't take that.

Roost or DD, your call

Dragonite is also a fantastic wall-breaker.

Huge 134 attack + Superpower breaks down stuff like Blissey and Steels. You have Earthquake as well. Both of these are stronger than Salamence, who doesn't have Superpower, btw, he best he can do is Brick Break, lol.

Base 100 Special Attack is respectable. There should be no worries about using Fire Blast or Flamethrower on something like Skarmory.

Extremespeed is the stronger priority attack in the game, outside of Technician-boosted Bullet Punch. You also have Ice Beam, for stuff like Gliscor and Hippowdwon, and Thunderbolt for stuff like Gyarados and Skarmory if you don't want to use Fire Blast. Surf is also avaliable, although Ice Beam is better since it takes care of Flygon and Celebi and can freeze, while Steels and other Ice-resistors are either already taken care of by Dragonite, or wouldn't be dented by Surf anyway.

Finally, Inner Focus laughs at Jirachi and Togekiss, who can't flinch it. Dragonite is also reasonably bulky (about the same as Swampert), so it can make effective use of Roost. Heal Bell also allows it to beat status.

The Cleric Dragonite is good, but you're really hoping you don't get frozen or get smacked by a crit. When you're taking as many Ice Beams as you'll be taking, you CAN'T face a crit or freeze status, since it'll spell your doom. In my opinion, the wallbreaker has better functionality because of this, the biggest problem is picking the moves you want.

Dragonite is also a fantastic wall-breaker.

Huge 134 attack + Superpower breaks down stuff like Blissey and Steels. You have Earthquake as well. Both of these are stronger than Salamence, who doesn't have Superpower, btw, he best he can do is Brick Break, lol.

Base 100 Special Attack is respectable. There should be no worries about using Fire Blast or Flamethrower on something like Skarmory.

Extremespeed is the stronger priority attack in the game, outside of Technician-boosted Bullet Punch. You also have Ice Beam, for stuff like Gliscor and Hippowdwon, and Thunderbolt for stuff like Gyarados and Skarmory if you don't want to use Fire Blast. Surf is also avaliable, although Ice Beam is better since it takes care of Flygon and Celebi and can freeze, while Steels and other Ice-resistors are either already taken care of by Dragonite, or wouldn't be dented by Surf anyway.

Finally, Inner Focus laughs at Jirachi and Togekiss, who can't flinch it. Dragonite is also reasonably bulky (about the same as Swampert), so it can make effective use of Roost. Heal Bell also allows it to beat status.

The Cleric Dragonite is good, but you're really hoping you don't get frozen or get smacked by a crit. When you're taking as many Ice Beams as you'll be taking, you CAN'T face a crit or freeze status, since it'll spell your doom. In my opinion, the wallbreaker has better functionality because of this, the biggest problem is picking the moves you want.

Yeah, he has the single worst case of four-moveslot syndrome I've ever seen: Give up a specific move, lose the ability to kill a specific wall or sweeper.