Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

What about ~8-9 EST? That's 5-6 for you, right?

That works.

So let's say tomorrow at 8:30 EST (5:30 for you)?

I'm thinking we should compile the times we are normally avaliable for the duration of the tournament. Would make our lives a bit easier.

ttant, i'll be available today, tomorrow and friday from 15-20 pm GMT

I think I'd be fine on Friday.

I'm thinking we should compile the times we are normally avaliable for the duration of the tournament. Would make our lives a bit easier.

I second this.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Me: 2:20-3:30 EST most days, on Tues and Thurs I can get until about 4:30 EST.

On weekends by arrangement, and I can get ~8-9 EST as well by arrangement.

Speaking of arrangement, Local_Guy, I'll have to push it back to 8:45 EST today (15 minutes later). Unless you are online now and want to battle.

Very fast paced, I liked it as well :)

I'm retiring a team here for you guys to play with. It's more defensively oriented, but doesn't rely on stall tactics, but instead aims to break stall, stop sweeps, then crush the opposition

Gliscor @Leftovers

252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Spe

Ability: Sand Veil

Nature: Jolly

-Earthquake

-Stealth Rock

-Roost

-Taunt

Basically serves as a lead, stallbreaker, and Lucario counter all in one. EQ for obligatory STAB, Stealth Rock because it's SR, Roost to come back later, and Taunt to help stop stuff like Skarmory. Max speed is needed because other Gliscor are risky.

Tyranitar @Leftovers

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Ability: Sand Stream

-Dragon Dance

-Earthquake

-Crunch

-Stone Edge.

I frankly save Tyranitar for lategame sweeping, when things that threaten it are out of play, and Scizor is dead. Gliscor loves the sandstorm, and Tyranitar obviously is threatening if he can get one, or even better, two Dragon Dances under his belt.

Heatran @Leftovers

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Ability: Flash Fire

Nature: Timid

-Fire Blast

-Dragon Pulse

-Toxic

-Substitute

This Heatran is more designed to handle more offensively-oriented teams, and to punish those that use BP with Scizor. Get in, set a substitute if they'll switch, then wreak havoc from behind the substitute, unless it's something that threatens it or walls it, like Vaporeon or Suicune, whereas then I'll just Toxic then sound the retreat into...

Vaporeon @Leftovers

188 HP / 248 Def / 72 Spe

Ability: Water Absorb

Nature: Bold

-Surf

-HP Electric

-Wish

-Protect

Vaporeon, who seems to synergize fairly well with Heatran, Gliscor, and Tyranitar, sponging the Water attacks constantly aimed at them. The Wish support is useful, and HP Electric is to counter Gyarados, who could otherwise cause the others on my team problems.

Jirachi @Choice Scarf

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Ability: Serene Grace

-Iron Head

-Trick

-Fire Punch

-Ice Punch/Thunderpunch

Jirachi serves as a decent check to a lot of threats that haven't garnered a lot of speed, and serves as my best check to Salamence and friends. Iron Head for the flinch nonsense, Trick to scout, and Fire Punch to deal with Scizor and Lucario.

I usually alternate between Ice Punch and Thunderpunch, depending on if Salamence or Gyarados gives me more trouble.

Latias @Choice Specs

4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spd

Ability: Levitate

Nature: Timid

-Draco Meteor

-Trick

-Surf

-Thunderbolt

Tacked on but awesome. Nothing to add here.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Caught Suicine with a quick ball LOL

Same with Zapdos.

Caught Mewtwo with duskball.

I am in love with quickball + duskball. And net ball and nest ball are great for catching.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

^What he said, other than the deserving bit. He won a fun match we had afterwards. XD

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

KC wanna fight now? im on "MCK5"

Sure. I've sent the challenge, just waiting for you to accept.

EDIT:I won my match with Mckinzy.

Anyone else notice that Shoddy is really laggy?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I won my match with Mckinzy.

Anyone else notice that Shoddy is really laggy?

Apparently it's just the Smogon server.

Yes, we had our round 1 match in Pokemonexperte, which was pretty much the same thing, although it had the annoying habit of announcing the Hidden Powers each Pokemon had. But, the server was lag-free.

Just a thought (I seem to be having a lot of these), but we could go into an alternate server to avoid lag? Gary Oak or Team Uber are good, if you don't want that Hidden Power thing.

Starman, my times are 2:20-3:40 EST and on Tuesdays and Thursdays to 4:30 EST. I can do other times by arrangement tho.