Smash Club.

Caxis

You know why Dedede is better than Game and Watch? Because Dedede is 3D, and GAW is only 2D. :lol: /cornyjoke

I managed to WOP someone yesterday. Awesome. And then I did that thing (Don't know the name, I'm pretty sure there is one though...) where I hit my opponent into the side of Final Destination (But under it, kind of like a [bleep]e...Except not), that was pretty sweet too.

I'll probably be on later, once I finish my homework...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys. What do I need to work on? I still think I need to work on approaching. :wall:

Down b has no use. Stop using f-b. Space your fairs. Stop letting me shield grab you, only do the first two hits of ftilt if guarded. Use more mindgames. Don't do two dsmashes in a row. Use a shff fair more, and space it our perfectly. Seriously, that's his best attack.

Use the quickness.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Shff fair? Whats that? :-s

Short Hop Fast Fall Forward Air. Lots of characters benefit with SHFFing, even if L canceling is non-existent in Brawl.

L-cancel means lag cancel, which is not important in brawl as you can autocancel... or pick Metaknight, which has no lag anyways. :lol:

inuyashakent-2.png

Short Hop Fast Fall Forward Air. Lots of characters benefit with SHFFing, even if L canceling is non-existent in Brawl.

L-cancel means lag cancel, which is not important in brawl as you can autocancel... or pick Metaknight, which has no lag anyways. :lol:

lol, indeed about the metaknight. I know i'll probably be owned if I played any of you...I actually prefer spectator mode! ^.^ so much fun rooting for people! I might get a wii in two weeks, so i might join you guyz!

lol, indeed about the metaknight. I know i'll probably be owned if I played any of you...I actually prefer spectator mode! ^.^ so much fun rooting for people! I might get a wii in two weeks, so i might join you guyz!

I'll rape you!

Just kidding. :lol:

Looking forward to more active players. (I remember when Caxis and Mac were horribly bad... good days...)

inuyashakent-2.png