Smash Club.

Caxis

I need to Hurry up and get Brawl+ -.-

Luigi > Mario still :D

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, I tried to install brawl+ but all that came up was channels (on the SD card) like pokemon puzzle and mario world2 and 3

wtf :wall:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Try renaming "private" to "privatetemp" and "private homebrew" to "private".

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

what is geko and homebrew o.o

EDIT: 428k xp! PWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

arcane_stew.png

I need to brawl someone right now. All the dumb kids on Basic Brawl are pissing me off.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

So I was comparing my Charizard to a few on Youtube.

It seems I dont rock smash enough, and I flamethrower a tiny bit too much, but my Shorthop airgame is proish.

<3: Walling with Squirtles Down air.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well let's refresh the thread with some Texture Hacks, and lookie what I found:

al_090526_1944binout.jpg?t=1244565811

CD-i Ganon!

0.jpg

Well compared to the real CD-i Ganon he looks nothing like him, but at least it's close.

Pretty fail hax. I dont like texture hacks that resemble a person, not most of them anyway. I would rather texture hacks that just make a character look so much better

I dont need a siggy no moar.

ok i installed himebrew (i think) its on my channels list but when i installed it the thing was like

"if you paid for this you got scammed and should ask for your money back"

and my wii keeps freezing up :wall:

arcane_stew.png

Pretty fail hax. I dont like texture hacks that resemble a person, not most of them anyway. I would rather texture hacks that just make a character look so much better

Wish granted:

al_090306_1048binout.jpg?t=1244568996

Pikachutwo from Pokemon: The First Movie.

ok i installed himebrew (i think) its on my channels list but when i installed it the thing was like

"if you paid for this you got scammed and should ask for your money back"

and my wii keeps freezing up :wall:

If it's on the channels list then you have installed it correctly. But if you open up the SD card menu (the SD card icon on the main menu) then the Wii freezes.

ok thats what i did/

how do i go from homebrew to brawl+?

arcane_stew.png

Activate the Homebrew Channel, choose the Gecko OS app, have Gecko OS load the game, and you got Brawl+.

Technically, it would be Pikachu^2 (kinda like Pikachu squared) since that's the proper scientific way to refer to clones. Mewtwo's name was changed by Nintendo just so it could flow better and make sense to all the 6-year-olds who play the game.

OMG LUIGI IN B+ <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

arcane_stew.png

Technically, it would be Pikachu^2 (kinda like Pikachu squared) since that's the proper scientific way to refer to clones. Mewtwo's name was changed by Nintendo just so it could flow better and make sense to all the 6-year-olds who play the game.

Speaking of Pokemon: The First Movie...

http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=5377

EDIT: And how come howbadisbad's signature hasn't been deleted yet? Judging from the combined images' sizes it's over 450 pixels in length.

i play both

omg gannon is overpowered in B+

Fair Fair Fair Fair Fair!

arcane_stew.png