The return of Muffin Maddy

I dunno....the symptoms of the virus are back...and a chest infection along with it =(

Hurts when I cough, uncontrollable shivering and puking is back.

And I hope I'll be better soon.

Thanks spyder <3:<3:

oh that sounds horrible :(

i hope you do as well :D

and your welcome sugar <3:<3:<3:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Thanksies <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Just after being stood up as well....2008 summer is atm ftl.

once again <3:<3:<3: spyder

it doesn't seem your summer at all :?

weather not much better either :lol:

always summer 2009 though ;)

<3:<3: sugar <3:<3:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

Thanksies <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Just after being stood up as well....2008 summer is atm ftl.

once again <3:<3:<3: spyder

it doesn't seem your summer at all :?

weather not much better either :lol:

always summer 2009 though ;)

<3:<3: sugar <3:<3:

Yep :cry: unless I get sick again, I should be going on holiday with my family again

Yep :cry: unless I get sick again, I should be going on holiday with my family again

gotta stay positive :D holiday next year sounds fun ::'

gotta stay positive :D holiday next year sounds fun ::'

Yep. To Costa Dorada. I went there ages ago...I think it was in year 8 or 9. Very nice place. Loved it. Went on all scary water rides to prove I'm not a wimp :lol: lots of activites. Lovely place <3: Met the hawtest guys! I remember one..I called him 'the guy with the wacky hair' me and my sister even made a song. I got to swim with dolphins and all sorts. A day trip to Bracelona. Got called 'juanito' by everyone. Means 'little one'. Great place. I've already said it lol. oh well. I'm looking forward to it ::'

Yep. To Costa Dorada. I went there ages ago...I think it was in year 8 or 9. Very nice place. Loved it. Went on all scary water rides to prove I'm not a wimp :lol: lots of activites. Lovely place <3:

:shock: sounds cool \'

take me as well sugar!!!! <3:<3: :lol:

Yep. To Costa Dorada. I went there ages ago...I think it was in year 8 or 9. Very nice place. Loved it. Went on all scary water rides to prove I'm not a wimp :lol: lots of activites. Lovely place <3:

:lol: I dont think there's enough room in the suitcase :P

Was very cool. cannot wait! and i'm going on the german exchange next year....as well as the duke of edinburgh camping trip. next year seems good. My g.e. partner annoys me though. she acts like i'm dumb

Was very cool. cannot wait! and i'm going on the german exchange next year....as well as the duke of edinburgh camping trip. next year seems good. My g.e. partner annoys me though. she acts like i'm dumb

aww :( i promise i'll behave? :lol:

:shock: sounds a very busy year, and your g.e. partner sounds like she needs a slap sugar ;)

:shock: sounds a very busy year, and your g.e. partner sounds like she needs a slap sugar ;)

Make that 'schalp' :lol: :lol:

*thinks* And yes, will be a busy year.

*Decides you can come* :lol:

If your not seen by anyone :P

Make that 'schalp' :lol: :lol:

*thinks* And yes, will be a busy year.

*Decides you can come* :lol:

If your not seen by anyone :P

\' thanks sugarrrrr!!!! <3:<3:

i'll try and avoid being spotted :lol:

:lol: i'm going to bed. swollen eyes ftl :(

Ciao <3:<3:

ok :( ...sleep well ::'

c ya <3:<3:

EDIT: was on tif when you pmed me sorry sugar :? and rick turpentine almost killed me ftl! :( :lol:

This is a hypnotic post.. once u read it u will fall asleep.. When u wake up u will be all better!

If u read this after u got better it worked!

cancauseamnesia

129-130-331-59255585 RS Forums.

Are you from the carribbean? I'm from Barbados!

Yes. I'm half Dominican =)

And thanks for the messages people.

I think it'll take alot longer for me to heal this time...

Headaches, tonsilitis and a dry cough is added this time =(

Hurts too much. :s

I havent eaten for ages. Anything I eat I throw up :S

but thank anyway <3:

...thought i'd come say hi, seeing as you did on my blog :P

hai sugar :D *waves*

get well soon!!!! <3: