The return of Muffin Maddy

May i just ask what the [bleep] is the point of keeping a blog bumped if you're going away for around 2 months? :/

So she can get phr33 z0mg wtf spam posts from her friends to make her feel good. Why else would she put how many pages her blog has in the title? :roll:

lol :lol: :P

Nevermind ::'

I'm in a good mood.....

[hide=Schoolies]Now...onto my school day.

8:30: Registrationnn

Period 1 : R.S. Interesting class discussion.

Period 2: Drama!

there was an ofsted inspector and he kept asking me weird questions >.< like

"What kind of animal are you?"

I answered "Squirrel" mainly because they're cute lol.

Breaktime.

English. Watched Romeo and Juliet, directed by Baz Luhrmann. was abit of a shock. Didn't think it could be so...modern.

Double science. Was in a bad mood. Wouldn't talk to anyone and slept through the crucial lesson, last minute revision for an assessment >.<

I was 'sleep drawing' and drawing on my face the whole time.

When I walked into my form room everyone kept screaming >.<

"OMG WTF has happened to your face???"

And yes...when I wasn't sleeping, I drew the lungs.

I thought something was seriously wrong...

Anyway. Lunchtime. School council meeting.

And that hot guy I played the saxophone with yesterday is part of school council ftw!

Complained about my maths teacher :twisted:

And the cleaners constantly sit in the upper school cloakrooms and swear in patwa thinking we won't understand.

Epic fail because I speak patwa fluently :roll: Gf cleaners.

Science exam. Kinda hard. Ish.

One thing I like about school this year is that I can go to any toilets I want to and not get kicked out.

When I was a year 7..I wouldn't dare visit the Yr 9 toilets. But now I can go to t year 7 + 8 toilets, 9 toilets, 10 and 11 toilets...etc.

Its cool. Really convenient.

Last lesson was Music. When my music teacher is conducting Gospel Choir...it looks like he's baking a cake. So funny.

When he wants us to sing high notes...its like he's sprinkling hundreds and thousands.

Went to film unit after school.

Good day generally.[/hide]

cool drawing ::'

and why not bump the hawtest blog on tip.it forums, or the entire web for that matter!?

oh ye bump! <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

:lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

ha, ty.

I have to write an essay about the mise en scene in Baz Luhrmann's version of Romeo and Juliet.

Really, really boring :?

:thumbdown:

Shakespeare's was best version, not some remixed [cabbage] :lol:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

lol I actually enjoyed watching it tbh.

But I've had to write essays too much >.<

hmm is it that film where they have guns instead of swords? and they like gangster families? and the big black guy likes to cross-dress? and the message was sent by fed-ex to a trailer park where romeo moved?

if so :lol: i saw that when i was at school, it was epic fail tbh :wall:

director needs to be shot :ohnoes:

lol with leonardo di caprio?

i vaguely remember almost dying from laughter as soon as i saw that. :lol:

lol ya. When they used guns instead of swords. Thats the one.

We only watched the beginning tbh.

The director rocks :o

ye that the one...acting was dire tbh :?

i lol'd when i saw it :lol:

The acting was not dire!

... but I guess it's your opinion

:lol: you think not? :shock: :?

fair enough, we have our own opinions :roll: