Cant believe

craven_range

cant believe someone deleted tip.it forums

all the help posts etc dont matter much but all the blogs etc people put alot of time into are ruined.. i lost mine and it was the only place i stored my pictures cause i used image shack.. all gone

if whoever did this reads it then i hope he made a back up and this is all a big joke because its not funny

edit: oh and the guides everyone wrote and spent heaps of time on are gone i lost my farming guide i wrote geez

craven_range,

Lots off people were affected by it, so is the Tif crew. I lost about 700 blog posts but got most pics on my pc. But there are alreayd topics on this.

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Everyone was hit! If you can, try to recover what you can from google cache. However we must not look back. Looking towards the future will only help. A lot of information has been lost but I think the community has gained!

Live long and prosper!

lolz Had to through that in!

Restoring Old Posts/Guides/Blogs/etc.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Ah Craven, I feel your pain, but there isn't much we can do but deal with it.

I had 1.4k posts, and now I'm a spider egg again. I usually don't care about post count, but how do you think that'll effect how people see me here?

My Salamander guide which I put a hell of a lot of work into is gone. The cache didn't let me get it back, so that, along with a ton of other peoples' hard work has been deleted. It's no one's fault, though. The Admins did a lot to get the forums back online, so we should be thankful.

Sorry man. We're all in this together. :|

Blog

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:Sp5L_F5vMmEJ:forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D6052063+craven_range+site:forum.tip.it&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

Right Click on the page once u press the link and press save page :0 THis saves all the pics of ur blog. :)

Farming Guide

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:rWw_E914WVwJ:forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D6047572+craven_range+site:forum.tip.it&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

[hide=farming guide minus pics]Joined: 27 Nov 2007

RSN: craven_range

Clan: Cw Agony

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:02 pm Post subject: Farming For Money. What is farming all about? Reply with quote

Farming

Farming is one of the most underrated skills in runescape, You either love it or you hate it. Often people ask how to make money in runescape, and great ideas are often rejected because of the effort needed to make money, for example picking swamp tar or mort myre fungi. It takes a while to get a decent amount to sell and is often quite tedious. With farming, you go to the patch, pick your herbs, plant and you leave.

The real beauty of farming is that everything grows whether you are there or not, and whether you are logged on or not! This is actually a skill you can afk! You only have to be on for 5 minutes to make on average (with ranarr) 70k profit. This means that in actual play time, if you only log on to do farming runs, you can make 1.4million gp per hour of actual playing time!

The part where farming falls down with low level farmers is they believe they have to watch over their crops in case they die. This is just not practical, you should be growing 4+ patches at once anyway so it would be impossible to watch them all at the same time. When farming, it is impervious that a few of your crops wil die so just accept it and move on.

In my opinion, farming is one of the best skills in the game. The most pure and simple way to make money is simple ranarr farming. You go to your herb allotments, pick, supercompost and leave. For such a small task the rewards are huge. Farming can be more complex than this, but in essencence this is farming to make money.

Ranarr Farming. $$

Requires level 32 farming

Ranarr farming involves farming the ranarr herb from ranarr seeds. This is a fast way to make cash and will always make you profit, and is nearly impossible to do wrong. All herbs take 75 minutes to grow.

To ranarr farm, your need a spade, rake, seed dibbler, 4/5 ranarr seeds, dust runes, water runes, law runes, ectophial, charged glory (or house glory)

The simple method is to:

Teleport to Ectophial Place

*recharge summoning north of it if needed & Summon Spirit Terrorbird (52 Summoning) or Bull Ant

Then Glory to Draynor

*be sure to use the shortcut over the stile and through the cabbage field

Then Teleport to Camelot and Run east

Then Ardounge Next

Then Trollheim Teleport

*NOTE This is optional but reccomended if you have done the quest my arms big adventure.

The trick to ranarr farming is always use supercompost. It saves alot of money in the long run. With supercopost the minimum herbs from a patch that lives is 5. This means that if all your herbs live in 5 patches, you will get anywhere between 25(150k) to 60(350k) Ranarr Herbs from an investment of 110k.

A Note on supercompost. Never carry this with you when running to a patch. The best method is to fill up with the leprecaun (i normally give him 200 or so) and then when you get to a patch withdraw one. The reason behind this is Supercompost actually weighs alot and reduces your run energy very fast.

How do i get to 32 Farming?

I hear this alot. often people want to farm ranarr but simply dont have the knowledge or motivation to get to 32 farming. Here is a small breakdown of how to train to level 32.

Level 1 - Potato

Using the route i explained earlier, do a single run to all your available patches and plant potatoes in each. remember to come back in 40 minutes and harvest them. Dont be too fussed if they die. A good idea early on is to use supercompost, as you get xp for just using the supercompost on a patch. As you increase your levels you can farm onions (lvl 5), Cabbage (lvl 7), Tomatoes (lvl 12), Sweetcorn (lvl 20). Its probably not worth doing strawberries once you get level 31 but its an option.

Level 2 - Marigold

Continue with your potatoes but this time plant marigolds in the centre of the allotment patches. Remember to use Supercompost on these too. These actually yeild more xp when picked than a ranarr herb does.

These only take 18 minutes to grow, but unless you have a lot of time on your hands its a good idea to just harvest them every 40 minutes with your potatoes. Remember to keep these as they are worth quite a bit to sell to summoners making bull ant pouches. Stick with marigolds all the way as they are worth quite a bit.

Level 9 - Guams

Great, you have made it to your first herb. Start doing guams at level 9 for the extra xp. These take 75 minutes to grow, but shouldnt be to much hassle as they will be right next to your other farming patches. Remember to use supercompost with these! I suggested harvesting these every 80 minutes, which is every second allotment/marigold run. You can move on to Marrentil (lvl 14), Tarromin (lvl 19), Harralander (lvl 26) then finally ranarr at level 32.

Level 15 - Oak Trees

These offer great xp for low level farmers, and should be done often. They are at different places to the Herb, Flower and Allotment patches but should be considered. These will dramatically boost the speed of xp when trying to get to level 32. You dont need to use supercompost on trees as you can pay the farmer to grow the tree and it will never die.

If your stuck for time just do Oak trees at lumbridge behind the castle every 140minutes. There are additional patches at varrock castle, outside the gnome maze, the grand tree and at taverly.

A trick to knowing if your ranarrs have grown

A handy trick i use is to bind your nature amulet to the last patch on your run. When the amulet humms and this patch is ready then you will know for sure all the patches you did before this will be ready too Smile

I hope you ilke my guide and enjoy the farming skill as much as i do!

~craven

Guide written by me. All pictures are from http://www.tip.it[/hide]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS249US249&q=craven_range+site%3Aforum.tip.it&btnG=Search

Get them quick before google bots update :P

Lost all E-respect! Noes! Thats my life force!

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Everyone was hit! If you can, try to recover what you can from google cache. However we must not look back. Looking towards the future will only help. A lot of information has been lost but I think the community has gained!

Live long and prosper!

lolz Had to through that in!

Restoring Old Posts/Guides/Blogs/etc.

Yup, try to recover your blog.

We all were effected in one way or another.

Seeing as there are a couple of other discussion going on about this, we don't need another.

~Locked

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg