~CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE~

Unoalexi

I thank thee, official signature carrier of The Vending Machine, to bestow this honour upon me.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank thee, official signature carrier of The Vending Machine, to bestow this honour upon me.

...and I thank both thee for doing meh job of keeping the spam posters outside mah thread for meh! :lol:

Just dropping in to say that signature you made for linkzelda30 is incredible. Nice work.

I lurves praise. Thankees. :D

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

...and I thank both thee for doing meh job of keeping the spam posters outside mah thread for meh! :lol:

Just dropping in to say that signature you made for linkzelda30 is incredible. Nice work.

Hark, Queen Unolexi has spoken! :lol:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Hark, Queen Unolexi has spoken! :lol:

*Bows* Thank you my Queen, I thank thee for thanking me

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I herd you are working on my sig. I herd you sent me a pm with some questions. Now I want to hear, could I see a WIP?

:pray:

Pleaaaaaase!?!?!?!?!?!?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Lexi, again, like your other dedicated fans, I came here to say, Link's avatar looks amazing.

you are awesome, may we all bask in your 16 Bit glory.

Cant wait to see what mine (your piece of art) looks like.

Don't you mean signature? :geek:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

Lexi, again, like your other dedicated fans, I came here to say, Link's avatar looks amazing.

you are awesome, may we all bask in your 16 Bit glory.

Cant wait to see what mine (your piece of art) looks like.

Don't you mean signature? :geek:

I think he does :ugeek:

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I herd you are working on my sig. I herd you sent me a pm with some questions. Now I want to hear, could I see a WIP?

Pleaaaaaase!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sorry, you people must think I have fallen off the face of the earth! Well, here's a WIP, if you're still out there...

cow.png

Do you.. like it? Its partially an experiment, a challenge if you will. I can only use ten colors, you see. If you don't like it, please say so and I'll do it "the old way".

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

My Lady, it is looking quite impressive as allways!

........MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

My Lady, it is looking quite impressive as allways!

........MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Darn, i wanted to say that o.o

[hide=]MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/hide]

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Wow. Wicked. One thing I still liked better with your old style was clouds, even though the current ones are also decent. ;)

And yes, I am still out here.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Description:I want a signature. I want 3 poses that show me doing something, but not at the same time/place, it would look weird. The first pose would be that character(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4636/runescape.png),in black d'hide top and bottom and a fury amulet, aiming at the ground with a dark bow, riding a red dragon, with dark clouds and lightning for background. The second pose would be my character, witn full dragon(chain and skirt), with attack skillcape and hood, piercing the side of another player with a zamorak godsword, in a wilderness-like background. Finaly, the third pose would be my character with dragonhai top and bottom,fury and void hat, doing a fireball with a hand and reading a red book in his other hand, in a ruined caste background.

Size:I let you decide,between half and max

Subtext:No text

Oh, and if you can make me an avatar with that, nothing big, just a mix of the 3 poses, it would be really nice.

Thanks for all!

potplatebody.pnggero204.png

Description:I want a signature. I want 3 poses that show me doing something, but not at the same time/place, it would look weird. The first pose would be that character(),in black d'hide top and bottom and a fury amulet, aiming at the ground with a dark bow, riding a red dragon, with dark clouds and lightning for background. The second pose would be a full dragon character, with attack skillcape and hood, piercing the side of another player with a zamorak godsword, in a wilderness-like background. Finaly, the third pose would be a character with dragonhai top and bottom,fury and void hat, doing a fireball with a hand and reading a red book in his other hand, in a ruined caste background.

Oh, and if you can make me an avatar with that, nothing big, just a mix of the 3 poses, it would be really nice.

Thanks for all!

double_facepalm_lg.jpg

1. she dosen't do runescape pixels.

2. She's full to the brim on requests atm.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

Description:I want a signature. I want 3 poses that show me doing something, but not at the same time/place, it would look weird. The first pose would be that character(http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4636/runescape.png),in black d'hide top and bottom and a fury amulet, aiming at the ground with a dark bow, riding a red dragon, with dark clouds and lightning for background. The second pose would be my character, witn full dragon(chain and skirt), with attack skillcape and hood, piercing the side of another player with a zamorak godsword, in a wilderness-like background. Finaly, the third pose would be my character with dragonhai top and bottom,fury and void hat, doing a fireball with a hand and reading a red book in his other hand, in a ruined caste background.

Thanks for all!

Sounds like a cool request, but I'm not really sure that uno can fit all that detail on a signature sized canvas.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Post subject: Re: The Vending Machine~A pixel siggy shop

???

Sorry, I have to rein in my faithful thread hounds a bit. I am not taking requests at the moment, since I already have plenty to do. I usually don't do Runescape pixels, since they bore me, but I might still do it if I like your idea. Save your post somewhere, and resubmit it when I don't have as many pending requests.

As for the clouds.. sigh what can I say. There's just so much you can do with the gradual shading of tones... If only I had just one more color but... there you go.

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

???

Sorry, I have to rein in my faithful thread hounds a bit. I am not taking requests at the moment, since I already have plenty to do. I usually don't do Runescape pixels, since they bore me, but I might still do it if I like your idea. Save your post somewhere, and resubmit it when I don't have as many pending requests.

As for the clouds.. sigh what can I say. There's just so much you can do with the gradual shading of tones... If only I had just one more color but... there you go.

a thousand pardons Ms. Unolexi! *bows* My only interest is to protect this glorious shop!

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

???

a thousand pardons Ms. Unolexi! *bows* My only interest is to protect this glorious shop!

deb969a6-51ae-472c-aca5-3378ddbdf4ea.jpg&top=BARK%21%21%21&bottom=Meet%20The%20Thread%20Hounds&middle=&font=Impact&color=White&size=47&bold=true&italic=false&underlined=false&style=outline&opacity=100&topalignment=left&middlealignment=left&bottomalignment=left

Hehe

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.