GL get ur goals

Nice sperm wave spell in your banner >_> lmao

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed to fix my sound problem and my freezing problem by getting a new sound card lol.

Celebrated by tribriding.

ScreenShot002-27.png

ScreenShot006-15.png

ScreenShot005-11.png

ScreenShot008-9.png

ScreenShot009-7.png

Both EBG and Shadowking died from being overconservative with prayer on prime lol. Both came back. EBG missed a seers, and Shad misssed an axe.

edit: shadowking pointed out that he died because ebg accidentally lured prime onto him. oops lol.

Thanks Grade. :)

It's been an eventful few days and I haven't had time to update.

Been slaying a lot, I got 92 melees (missed strength).

ScreenShot003-27.png

ScreenShot007-8.png

Got 8 d boots in a period of 24 hours or so, had a task of 3 (no pics), a task of 3, and a task of 2.

ScreenShot010-5.png

ScreenShot002-28.png

Today Evilbodygard, Daygon5 and I went to sara, Daygon lagged, almost died, and then lagged out entirely and Ebg and I got a hilt all to ourselves.

ScreenShot018-3.png

1-2 hours and 6 sets of saradomin armor later Daygon got his share of course. :P

Also got this earlier.

ScreenShot017-2.png

The kill after the hilt I was uploading using the bs SK uploader, which I never used before so I didn't know it makes you lag like hell... got rol'd out, otherwise we would have tried for second hilt.

Gonna spend the rest of my charms now. :)

omg ur so lucky :oops:

i wish i had your stats and luck ;)

grats on hilt and all 92s <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Thanks guys! :)

Bought some shards and spent some charms to get 89 summoning... the geyser titan is really fun lol, max hit so far is 28. It's fun to kill level 100s with just the titan. :P

ScreenShot004-19.png

Then I went on another sara trip with Ebg and Daygon... now that super restores restore summoning points we decided to bring 7 terrorbird pouches with us (Daygon brought 5 or 6 unicorns). The trip went really well, and we lasted 4 or 5 hours. Got these drops.

ScreenShot001-26.png

ScreenShot002-29.png

Eventually we ran out of food, so I dismissed my bird and bought some sweets and a unicorn with scrolls from Daygon lol. Ebg had to make do with guthaning the minis while zily was alive to stay up. :P

Ending inventory.

ScreenShot003-28.png

82 kills, not bad at all.

Then I decided to do my gargoyle task, Fredmcgarry tried to crash me haha... I made him hop. :twisted:

I sowwweee :ohnoes:

Haven't been on much these past few days. Did some slayer and got this.

ScreenShot002-30.png

I also had a garg task, in which Fredmcgarry tried to crash me lol. I made him hop. :twisted:

Went on a sara trip, got like 10 kills and then came a boss where I came to low hp... 36 hitpoints, a mini hit me and I was down to 19, I clicked a brew but before I finished the animation another mini hit me for 10 and my rol took me out. Lame. Don't think I missed anything.

Also went to Kn1gh7 K1n6's quitting party, bye :(

ScreenShot005-12.png

Also won 4 super restores(3) from his drop party lol.

ScreenShot001-27.png

Started out 4 man, 2 people gradually had to go. We got like 1 kill duo then we were intercepted by a failteam. We left, could probably have altared out then hopped and gone back in lol. Oh well.

Gave the melee sara method a try today, it's really different lol. Was an interesting trip as well. We got about 40 kills before running out of supplies, but none of us had guthans and only 1 pony... will be remedied next time.

Got this...

ScreenShot002-31.png

And this.....

ScreenShot003-29.png

However, then I died lol. Was the last kill of the trip, and I didnt have any brews. Was fairly high hp though, like 40 lol. Zilyana got lucky and koed me. Got blessed etc and Daygon stayed back to help me get the stuff back. The thing is, he lags out while I'm getting the stuff and he dies. He dced before I could bless his grave. I offered to pay him for it but he said no, so I feel kinda guilty atm. :| He lost like 13m plus the ss share.

Anyways did the KC clue with decent results.

ScreenShot005-13.png

And then I went tribriding.

ScreenShot006-16.png

ScreenShot007-9.png

ScreenShot008-10.png

Not bad. Kingofthecav also got 2 seerculls lol.

Except I died there too lol, accidentally attacked supreme and got comboed with prime on me as well. Was blessed (again) and recovered my stuff without incident. Dude I'm like kota lol.

Aneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron

pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron

pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron

pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwnsAneron pwns

Go buy me some hiltz, then sell them.

:thumbsup: <3:

WAT

Did a 120 or so kill 4 man (most of the time) melee trip today. Got 2 shards, 2 half keys (rarer than hilt pls), and 2 bone drops (ss rarity). Fail lol.

08-08-06151440.png

08-08-06163116.png

My normal printscreen program failed me, so I had to use the lame SK ones lol. Epic fail I know.

The trip itself was rather interesting. It started out as me, Daygon5, Kingofthecav, and Snake10104. First off I think Kingofthecav accidentally teleported out lol. We did trio and he got KC again and returned. Then Snake got ring of lifed out. So we called in Tinytots2 to replace him. Since we were 40 kc, we used the altar teleport out and helped Tiny to speed it up. When he got 40, we went back in... for awhile. The next casualty was Daygon, who lagged and died. We had 40 KC again, so we altar teleported out and helped him get his KC again, and he rejoined our team. Until Kingofthecav bit the dust... again. This time he died. Worse, he said that he had to go! Oh noes! Luckily he did the right thing and ignored whatever real life obligations he had, and we (all roughly 40 KC again) altar teleported out again and helped him get KC. Going in to help him recover (this was near the end of the trip supply wise), I unfortunately lagged immediately after clicking the door (I was the first to go in). [cabbage] lol. My character is standing there in front of the door doing nothing, when I know that he is really getting ripped to shreds inside. Suddenly the game catches up and I see a barrage of hits and I have 5 hitpoints. I spam click the teletab, but lag again. I clicked it in time though so I teleported out safely. :P I'm warming to melee sara, I hardly had to brew at all with the unicorn and I didn't even have guthans (too much of a pain with veracs). But I don't want to be obligated to 4 man all the time, hilt shares are low enough as it is. So I may start doing more armadyl, and try out trio ranging as well as trio melee at sara.

I also did a solo trip to sara today, getting 10 kills.

Finally, I purchased a bandos godsword to assist with melee sara, as it will allow me to take guthans, and hopefully be more effective than veracs. If I don't like it I'll sell lol.

It was a funny trip. :lol:

Went meleeing again today, only Daygon died this time (it was at the very end of the trip so we only killed like 2 after returning).

ScreenShot002-32.png

ScreenShot003-30.png

ScreenShot005-14.png

The bgs didn't amaze me, it'd in the ge for med atm. I'd rather have the money.

Tomorrow I'm going to try out ranged.

Also got a surprise slayer level lol.

ScreenShot006-17.png

YOU AND I ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE KEEPING THIS BLOG ALIVE@

Soloed Zil twice today, got 10 and 12 kills. Most notable drops were 17 adamant javelins, a magic seed, and a loop key half. Pretty sure at least one of those is rarer than hilt lol.

ScreenShot001-28.png

Then I went on a duo trip with Ebg, got like 20 kills. :| Guess we'll get better if we duo more.