Kardish-Darkness Falls(Ulitharid(See NPC))

dragoonson

Mind if the red lightsaber is a red glowy sword?Seriously lightsabers are so long long ago,far far away :roll: .Erm I mean we don't have the technology.Sadly,you can't be an eater yet...Lol I guess I jsut screwed up your entire plan...

Fine, a red glowy sword. And yea, you just screwed my plan.

GG.gif

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Reaver

Race: Concentrated Force/Half bred Force

Pros: Very skilled, fast, is able to recover health by feeding on the force.

Cons: Short fuse, hot temper, and impatient.

Alliegance: The Eaters-Forced into working with Conquerors

Abilities: Can manipulate and feed on the force.

Appearence: Black cloak and wears a mask. (He is like Kardishes Darth Nihilus)

History: Reaver was killed in a great war, and revived using the force (The energy given off everything). He is more force than human.

Weapon: Red Glowy Sword(Will find a better way to phrase this)

Me and my Star Wars nerd self :lol:

That's how I would have made it.

Oh and Hawks returns tomorrow!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Yay Hawks is returning :mrgreen: you should update the charcters to remobe my mercancy and add Mindy and don't worry everyone she won't hurt you unless she is thristy,you make her angry or she is thirsty. Be careful she has a bit of a temper just thought I should warn people yes I have said it once but this is very important I hope you keep that in mind especiaaly the male charcters (are there any other girl charcters?).

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

Yay Hawks is returning :mrgreen: you should update the charcters to remobe my mercancy and add Mindy and don't worry everyone she won't hurt you unless she is thristy,you make her angry or she is thirsty. Be careful she has a bit of a temper just thought I should warn people yes I have said it once but this is very important I hope you keep that in mind especiaaly the male charcters (are there any other girl charcters?).

By players?No.I'm trying to get Hawks to make one,so hopefully there'll be 3.You,Hawks and Major Sion.Yes,I get to play a Major \'

I'm going to add Mindy now.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

OOC: Hi I is back!!! Sorry I didn't get to making the sergeant. (sp?)

Correct spelling,and you can make it now anyway :lol:

We didn't have enough posts to make you pass out anyway...

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

You wrote the wrong name on the hide tab just thought I would let you now so we have the correct name there

But seriously, I will kill you all

I am back for realz this time I promise now that I am a member :p

Name: Argon, like the noble gas.

Nickname: Argon

Race: Aurak (Golden) Draconian (As of the Dragonlance Series of books)

Pros: Extremely powerful, great fighter and strategist, almost no mercy to enemies but huge empathic ability toward allies. Social. Is able to make anyone trust him. Will not lie.

Cons: Can be very heartless on the battlefield, cannot fly (can only glide), takes up lots of room, will lash out at those who annoy him. Very careless look on death, so that he will sometimes damage his allies while not protecting himself. This is because of his heritage; golden dragons, when they die, go into a berserker rage and then become balls of lightning. So they don't care if they live or die.

Allegiance: The Conquerors, since Argon will not decieve anyone.

Infused Ability: Beyond his normal ability from his race, he is able to amplify peoples' emotions to a limited extent. He cannot create new emotions, only amplify ones that are already there.

Obtained Ability: Is very charismatic, so he's able to create simple emotions with his words. (He then amplifies the emotions with his infused ability.) This allows him to whip his soldiers into a battle frenzy, making them an elite fighting force.

Appearance: He is a golden draconian of average size, he can jump pretty high and then hover in the sky by the use of his wings, which usually stay at his sides. He wears simple draconian garb, made from leather. He wears metal armor over his clothes.

Personality: He doesn't lie, because of his history, and he is the most trusted officer in the army, both by his subordinates and his superiors. He is only a colonel, though, because he has total disregard for life's sanctity. Even still, he is extremely charismatic and can instill emotions in peoples' hearts, simply through his words (not through any innate ability of his).

History: He was born as a regular golden draconian. From an early age, his guardian taught him not to lie, and even though he was meant to be evil, Argon became a force of good and power. He loved his guardian dearly. However, she was killed by a raider, and her replacement lied to Argon and told him that she had simply gone away for a while. However, in a week, Argon found out the deception. He pledged to never lie, and cast a spell upon himself to let himself die if he broke the oath. He then sought out the raider that had killed his guardian and killed him in turn (a la Spiderman).

So Dragoon, may I start my seige on the Port now? I have my scenario planned out. I'll let some newbies tag along if they want.

Hold on,give me a bit.I'm going to come back and edit this post when I'm ready with my half.(As in the DM half,I'm a bit bushed with this new girl)Okay,okay I'm ready,but first...

ICC:"So,Sergeant,what is the plan?"Devlen asked Langzor the first chance he had,around 3 miles offshore.

"Well I'm thi-"

The Sergeant was cut off by a sudden jerk in the ship,as most others were.The magic of the Princess Rumbah righted itself,but there were no humanoids within range for the cannons to shoot themselves.What was going on?

Slowly,a small arc came out over the bow of the ship,a similar,albeit thicker version appearing in the stern.A few vulgarities were launched into the air by the more navally experienced soldiers on board,for no apparent reason.Oh right,the arcs.A serpentine head appeared on portside,and a few more on starboard.

"Damn it Sergeant,screw this!"Devlen had no sealegs,and he cried out a few oaths from the floor."We'll have to deal with this first!"

OOC:Okay,we're facing 1 big Sea Serpent,maybe 11 smaller ones.I'd say the big head has 300 health and would take say,3D6 against...14 to hit?

Each small head has 100 health and say D2 against 1( :roll: ) to hit.Try rolling a D6,1-3=1,4-6=2.

Forget about weapon damage,lets say each slash is 20...Each guy gets 5 rolls,I class this as plot-encounter.So basically 1 person per post,no controlling,and no double post.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ok,with 3D6,you enter 3 into the first column beside the D6.Its the second one.Then you add in your modifier (which I think only Windex has,you get a plus 2.) into the third column.Click the dice and you get your result.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

No,means you hit.Anything above 14 is a hit.(Does 14 count,Hawkie?) You did 20 damage,because I decided to screw the damage roll...But I'd suggest taking out the smaller heads first,they're small and many in number.The Rumbah's cannons can't help you so you gotta take to the seas.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

14 count for what? AC hit? It depends on the hydra's (is that what you're fighting?) armor... If you want, I'll assign it 12 (10+3 for DEX bonus, -1 due to size) for AC.

14 for "success".Post ICC ffs!As in I've accounted for everything,but don't want to tell you anything else.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Name: Mia Tyhan

Nickname(What your higher-ups call you): The Dragon

Rank(You are either Sergeant or Captain): Sergeant

Race: Half-Elf

Allegiance(Who you truly support): The Conquerors

Infused ability: Low-light vision (elf race), Enhanced hearing (elf race), Immune to something...

Obtained ability(Your class): Sort of an Arcane Archer, but seperate levels of ranger and sorcerer.

Appearance: Short brown hair, about 5'6", 23 years old, green eyes. Wears light leather armor and a hooded cape (doesn't interfere with magic)

Personality: She is commonly refered to as 'the dragon'; her temper flares up at the slightest annoyance. However, she is usually calm and thinks things through. Many a time the troops have been saved by her quick thinking skills.

History: Born to an elf mother and human father, she wasn't accepted in her homeland of Isharnest, so she wandered, finding a ship which would take her to the land that is called Kardish. Once there she joined the Conquerors, but was also sympathetic to the cause of the Monkey Templars, and trained with them for a time.

Is there anything the DM can use to make your life miserable?(Seriously,fill it up.I need this): Her favorite food in the world is chicken kloor. :)

Chose not to make you roll for damage.Thus,everyone hits 20.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]