Canceled - Please Lock.

limpbizkit

I don't actually see any point to voting on this. Halo 3 and COD4 are gonna be played, I'm calling it.

Either way If we get enough for vegas 2/gears then they will be used.

And yes Riku is right .. Everyone needs to vote for 2 ... please. -.-

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't actually see any point to voting on this. Halo 3 and COD4 are gonna be played, I'm calling it.

Idc about the other, you can pick my second for me :P

I love you.

I love you.

Bear in mind I probably won't turn up to the other game :P

^Knife tag

And please dont vote if your not going to turn up.

Canceled for tonight sorry guys.

That's why I didn't vote for the second game :P

Meh ive been off most the day as it is .. Damn bug. :(

ooo, a Bug... Put him in his place, Bug! lol

Guys im sorry but tonight is canceld unless someone else can host CoD4

Next week at 10pm gmt on friday/saturday it WILL be:

Halo 3 - Friday

CoD4 - Saturday

These will be the last if no one is interested.

I have a Halo 3 game!

I guess I'm in.

Gamertag: vSpeedofsound

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

just a thought, people should post the times they are avaliable, and on what days they are avaliable, please write in GMT

(Current Time And Date Conversion will tell you the current date and time it is)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

just a thought, people should post the times they are avaliable, and on what days they are avaliable, please write in GMT

(Current Time And Date Conversion will tell you the current date and time it is)

Eh, it would be easier to just be signed up for the games you want to play, and cancel if you can't come.

My times are so messed up, because my brother whines if I go on the TV. I try and get him off, and sometimes I might not even get on until like 10 my time.

Eh, it would be easier to just be signed up for the games you want to play, and cancel if you can't come.

My times are so messed up, because my brother whines if I go on the TV. I try and get him off, and sometimes I might not even get on until like 10 my time.

well I thought if we did this we could organise a better time, as I have to wake at 6:30, and I tend to sleep through the alarm (the only time I got up in time we had been shaped to dial-up speed :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

well I thought if we did this we could organise a better time, as I have to wake at 6:30, and I tend to sleep through the alarm (the only time I got up in time we had been shaped to dial-up speed :wall:

lol