manage thy kingdom

asianboy7o7

10 maples 5 herbs is quite a good option due to the good tree/fruit tree seeds found in nest...i dont think many ppl put 10 on fish...but flax is not bad too

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

Coal is actually one of the least profitable. if coal gives 100%, then flax gives 130% and fish now gives like 133%

Fish comes first as money, next is flax, then maples (a gamble), then coal.

10 workers: (at 100%)

(fish)-132 Swordfish, 440 tuna (raw both)

(flax)-1250 flax

(maples)-no clue (it really is a gamble, your going mostly for the seeds)

(coal)-stinks, dont even try it, pretty dumb....might as well mine it

So do 10 on fish, 5 on flax.

If your thinking about major profit, do 10 on flax, and 5 on fish, then spin the flax into bowstrings at lumbridge.

Not to hijack or anything, but what's the least amount you'd recommend putting in your coffers?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Not to hijack or anything, but what's the least amount you'd recommend putting in your coffers?

750k, and you'd have to check on it EVERYDAY and bring your favor back to 100%

I just fairy ring to Miscellania, mine a coal, and then go back to my usual doings. Thanks! Again, sorry about hijacking.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Coal is actually one of the least profitable. if coal gives 100%, then flax gives 130% and fish now gives like 133%

(flax)-1250 flax

If your thinking about major profit, do 10 on flax, and 5 on fish, then spin the flax into bowstrings at lumbridge.

This is actually completely wrong, and I have no idea where this person got his data from. Anyways, I'll post up the actual profit...and as someone earlier said, 10 coal and 5 fish is the most possible profit(not considering bonuses). I use 10 coal with 5 maples by the way.

EDIT: Here it is...

I just checked the neew prices, and coal has gone up 40 gp since the last time I checked, swordfish is down a bit, and tuna stayed consistant. So, the new profit margins, not considering bonus materials are...

Coal ~ +134.4 gp/coal...147% gp return

Fish ~ +111.8 gp/fish...128% gp return

Flax ~ +49 gp/flax...123% gp return

Maples ~ -12.1/maple...22% gp return(78% lost)

These prices are from 2 days ago, but coal has been rising, so it is most likely even more profitable now. you can check all that with the GE database and Tip.Its list of resource prices(which is of course right, what with it being Tip.It and all).

Have fun.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

You have to remember fluctuating prices, I think coal is up because people are going for 69 smithing ("Rocking Out" quest requirement) to reclaim their Quest Cape. So coal seems very profitable for the time being. :)

I'm actually going to check my MTK after 7 days of leaving goodies pile up, I'll post my results in a few minutes. Stay tuned! :P

Dr Locust <-- Click for my blog...

Dr_Locust.png

+2000 Total, PhD in Questing, Woodcutting, Agility, Thieving, and Firemaking

67njlaf.jpg

(flax)-1250 flax

This is actually completely wrong, and I have no idea where this person got his data from. Anyways, I'll post up the actual profit...and as someone earlier said, 10 coal and 5 fish is the most possible profit(not considering bonuses). I use 10 coal with 5 maples by the way.

I just checked the neew prices, and coal has gone up 40 gp since the last time I checked, swordfish is down a bit, and tuna stayed consistant. So, the new profit margins, not considering bonus materials are...

These prices are from 2 days ago, but coal has been rising, so it is most likely even more profitable now. you can check all that with the GE database and Tip.Its list of resource prices(which is of course right, what with it being Tip.It and all).

Have fun.

Exactly what this guy said. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS POSTED. Coal is most profitable. Then raw fish. Put 2 mil into the coffers so you won't have to worry for 2 weeks about putting more cash in. Personally I have an even 5 mil in there but that's just me. It is not worth it to spin flax into bowstrings (timewise). Yes you profit even more but the whole point of the kingdom is to just sit and do nothing and make money right? Best thing right now:

10 Coal

5 Fish

100% rating (DUH)

At least 750k in coffers, preferably 2mil+

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

Check this out, this is after a week of Manage Thy Kingdom. 9 on Maples, 6 on coal.

My results:

nicekingdom617aa8.th.jpg

Here are my seeds I got:

holyseedsbu7.th.jpg

Total worth of 1 week!

totalworthkq7.th.jpg

\'

Dr_Locust.png

67njlaf.jpg

Check this out, this is after a week of Manage Thy Kingdom. 9 on Maples, 6 on coal.

My results:

nicekingdom617aa8.th.jpg

Here are my seeds I got:

holyseedsbu7.th.jpg

Total worth of 1 week!

totalworthkc9.th.jpg

\'

How much money was in your coffers?

(and btw, that last picture, you whited out the RSN of the other player at the bottom, but not the one at the top lol)

Oops. :oops:

I put 1,350,000 gp in the coiffers. It takes a maximum of 75k out of there per day, and 1.35 mill allows the maximum to be taken out for 8 days straight (I check 7 days, gives me a 1 day buffer if I forget to collect). [After a week 525k gets paid to your workers]

More money in there doesn't really mean better results, just means you don't have to fill it as often. Just remember to keep your rating high (98% to 100%), and you'll be okay.

Dr_Locust.png

67njlaf.jpg

(flax)-1250 flax

Have fun.

Exactly what this guy said. DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS POSTED. Coal is most profitable. Then raw fish. Put 2 mil into the coffers so you won't have to worry for 2 weeks about putting more cash in. Personally I have an even 5 mil in there but that's just me. It is not worth it to spin flax into bowstrings (timewise). Yes you profit even more but the whole point of the kingdom is to just sit and do nothing and make money right? Best thing right now:

10 Coal

5 Fish

100% rating (DUH)

At least 750k in coffers, preferably 2mil+

Your kidding right?

Did you even take into account the amount of coal you get, its minimal and i did take into account the amount. I tested it both 10 workers, it was least profitable...I really forgot how many coal i got, but it failed miserably...

10 fish

5 flax...

Unless Tip.It's MTK guide is wrong or not updated, coal costs 91.6gp per each ore the workers mine. GE price is around 230 right now. With these numbers its about a 150% profit. Compare that to flax which (according to the Tip.It guide) costs 40gp to harvest, and sells for 90gp each, which is only a 125% profit. This of course is ignoring any random seeds and/or gems you may also get.

IMO 150% profit is better than 125% profit...

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

Dragon Chainbody (dust devil), Dragon Platelegs x2, Dragon Plateskirt x3, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x5, Dragon Spear x3, Shield Left Half x4

Staff of Light x2, Abyssal Whip x16, Dark Bow x17, Granite Maul x17, Focus Sight, Hexcrest x2, Black Mask x4, Leaf-bladed Sword, Mystic x31, Obsidian x13, Brine Sabre x2, Spirit Shield, Dragonstone x5

For maximum profit, 10 on Coal and 5 on Fish.

*insert wonderful calculations here* (Seriously, I'm not lying. I calculated, but I'm too lazy to retype.)

As you can see, this is the most profitable method.

And on tree seeds... why not use the most profitable method, and then use the money from that to buy the seeds?

Heavyc1.png

heavyc1.png

Thanks Draynor.net!

For maximum profit, 10 on Coal and 5 on Fish.

*insert wonderful calculations here* (Seriously, I'm not lying. I calculated, but I'm too lazy to retype.)

As you can see, this is the most profitable method.

And on tree seeds... why not use the most profitable method, and then use the money from that to buy the seeds?

Good idea, but the nice thing about tree seeds is they come in nests. The crushed nests are helpful for Herblore and are worth about 3k each. I've managed to collect 1.5 mill worth of bird nests. :shock:

Dr_Locust.png

67njlaf.jpg

Yes but with the maples you actually lose 7gp per log they cut, and you can't always count on getting a magic seed or a few papaya or maple seeds or the like to make a huge profit like you are guaranteed with coal or fish or flax.

Snow_Miner.png

Slayer Drops

(flax)-1250 flax

Actually, I do 10 on fish, and 5 on coal. It works.

The value of ther coal I get is just under (by about 10k) the value of either of the other items.

~Boo

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Fine, calculations.

For every ten workers you put on ... you get ...

Mining - 542 Coal = 542 * 231 coins = 125,202 coins + gems = 75,202 coins profit

Fish - 440 Tuna + 131 Swordfish = (440 * 121 coins) + (131 * 470 coins) = 53,240 + 61,570 = 114,810 coins + extras = 64,810 coins profit

Flax - 1250 Flax = 1250 * 90 coins = 112,500 coins + herb seeds = 62,500 coins profit

Wood* - 892 Maple Logs + 8 Nests = (892 * 44 coins) + (8 * 3464 coins) = 39,248 + 27,712 = 66,960 coins + seeds = 16,960 coins profit

Therefore, Mining is most profitable, followed by fish. Sure, you could get a lucky tree seed, but I'd rather get a guaranteed profit.

Heavyc1.png

heavyc1.png

Thanks Draynor.net!