craftin xp

laughattak828

cowhides maybe? kill cows outside of al kharid and bank them, then tan them and make something (al kharid may not be the best spot).

Maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

maxx97.png

Volleyball... THE BEST SPORT EVER!!!

visage drop:22/06/08

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

barrows drops: none!

dragon drops: skirt x3, med x1.

If I remember correctly, there are cows just west of the draynor/fally farming patch. If you go south out of fally and then go east, there is a pen there full of cows, which would probably be fast to bank than lumbridge/al kahrid

Edi: This is the pen which I am on about. I belive it is full of cows, either that or I was seeing things when I was farming lol.

Cows.png

A7x_fan_4eva.png

14 Skills at 99 All Skills 85+ 2370+ Total

3058 Glacor Kills 326 Shards of Armadyl 1 Ragefire 1 Glaiven 2 Steadfast 33 Effigys

17 Abyssal Whips 5 Staff of Light 5 Dark Bows 40 Dragon Boots 16 Polypore Sticks

62 Barrow Items 6 Pharah Sceptres 117 Effigys

Buy 710 cowhides and kill a further 100 cows in Lumby and bank the hides then tan 40 into normal leather and the rest into hard leather.

Make 40 or so more chaps until you are level 28, then make another 770ish hard bodys to get your 40 crafting

You will use up your 80k in doing this. Altenatively you could just kill all 800 odd cows and save yourself the 80k

OR you could buy yourself 400 silver bars and make tiaras and once you are done, sell them and you should have enough to buy the remaining 120 bars to reach 40 cratfing.

like a famous rapper once said : "keep it real"

just stay at cow hides. it has allready proven that it's a good method since almost al trillion cows have been killed for those hides.

le_sadface.png

Drops : 3x zammy spear, 3x g maul, 1x d platelegs

like a famous rapper once said : "keep it real"

just stay at cow hides. it has allready proven that it's a good method since almost al trillion cows have been killed for those hides.

yea but it takes so long! i right now dont have the funds to buy them and dont have the time to kill roughly 1k of them.

It takes 4 minutes to get 28, bank and get back. Thats about 2.5 hours to get enough hides and save yourself 80k.

If you can make 80k in 2.5hours doing something else in F2P you enjoy more than hacking at cows - then do that to earn back your cash - otherwise hack away!

You need soft-leather, so, with your budget, you should kill cows south of gnomecopters (generally deserted) then bank. Repeat until you have enough to get your level, tan them in Al Kharid.

Then get your needle and thread and sew like you've never sewed before

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

what is the best way for me 2 get 40 crafting. i am right now lvl 27 and only hav about 80k so buying tons of stuff is out of the question.

If P2P then buy for all money flax, spin all and sell then repeat it util you will have your level or will be satisfied with profit :) is good way because you make good profit & not bad exp.

BTW: I still train sometimes crafting in this way, currently i have 135k of flax to spin ;)

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track