99 Herblore / Crafting?

luker2d2

The easiest way is crafting dhide bodies. You lose a lot of cash, but it's good speed, and very straightforward.

With herblore, it's hell. I've been calculating ways to get 82, and there's nothing easy. Potion prices fluctuate so much, there's a huge risk. I personally just spent 15m on harralander tar ingredients, made them all, and in that time they dropped from 260 each to 210 each. And I have 80k of them. And that was only from 67-73 herb.

The easiest way is crafting dhide bodies. You lose a lot of cash, but it's good speed, and very straightforward.

With herblore, it's hell. I've been calculating ways to get 82, and there's nothing easy. Potion prices fluctuate so much, there's a huge risk. I personally just spent 15m on harralander tar ingredients, made them all, and in that time they dropped from 260 each to 210 each. And I have 80k of them. And that was only from 67-73 herb.

Highest level bodies avaidible?

Tanned hide or not?

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

I disagree, depending on your crafting level, I'd do sapphire bracelets. Good xp, very fast until you get to higher levels.

Everything slows down at higher levels. How much would it be?

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

It depends on how cheap you want it. Buy them tanned if you don't feel like tanning 30k of them yourself. Buy them normal if you want to save some cash. Buy the highest if you value speed over cash saved. Buy greens if you want to save more money.

CKellingc does have a point, though. You can lose very little just making jewelry. It's excruciatingly slow, but it IS quite cheap. I'm not sure what the exp rates per hour are on those, so I can't calculate how much money you'd need to make per hour to be able to do hides.

It depends on how cheap you want it. Buy them tanned if you don't feel like tanning 30k of them yourself. Buy them normal if you want to save some cash. Buy the highest if you value speed over cash saved. Buy greens if you want to save more money.

CKellingc does have a point, though. You can lose very little just making jewelry. It's excruciatingly slow, but it IS quite cheap. I'm not sure what the exp rates per hour are on those, so I can't calculate how much money you'd need to make per hour to be able to do hides.

So just green will make you lose the least money, not if you went up to blue or higher?

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

I'm sure it does fluctuate, so it'd be worth looking into. But remember that people pay for speed, so the lower the hide, the lower the loss. It's unlikely, is all.

Well I found I could make profit to 99. Making sapphire bracelets. 300 for the sapphire 180 for the gold bar, with 512 for the reasualt!!!

I'm going to look into dragonhide prices.

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

I'm sure it does fluctuate, so it'd be worth looking into. But remember that people pay for speed, so the lower the hide, the lower the loss. It's unlikely, is all.

Well I found I could make profit to 99. Making sapphire bracelets. 300 for the sapphire 180 for the gold bar, with 512 for the reasualt!!!

I'm going to look into dragonhide prices.

Are you alching the bracelets or selling them back to the gx? Also, if you're selling them, how long do they take to sell? I don't think there's a big market for them.

There is no way to make "Millions fast and easy"...

SO QUIT ASKING ABOUT IT!

With crafting, if you do it right then you cane make a profit. With Herblore you will lose money when you buy everything ( which is basically the only fast way to level it)

Personally though, the herblore cape is a lot more impressive IMO

Whatisup618.png

whatisup618.png

Proud Owner Of A Quest Cape As Of 4/29/08

I hate to sort of hijack this thread, but I guess this is information the thread starter could use and is on topic, just curious how much would it cost to get to 99 herblore, assuming you are selling the potions which you are making.

you cant make them at lvl 61.

I was assuming I could.

You know what they say when you assume.

But green dragonhide bodies are the best way. Cheap but also fast. More expensive to buy them tanned, less so to tan them yourself.

However, by your "15m/13m ;\" post, I'm assuming you thought it'd be cheap? No, no, no, no.

I believe you lose approximately sixty million between 70-99.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream