Herb seeds

pf1085

I have been doing a lot of farming (lvl 81) lately, and am starting to run low on herb seeds.....

Does anyone know of a good way to get decent amounts of mid to upper level seeds? (especially toadflax thru kwuarm....). I'd prefer not buy them either. Thanks.

Dagganoths under the lighthouse are great. You can kill them yourself pretty fast (take a cannon for more/faster/more expensive kills) but there's always people there that just power through them (with that same cannon) and don;t pick up the drops. Especially toadflax seeds are not popular among those people. Every time I go there, I get 5+ seeds from OTHER people....

Also, aberrant spectres drop high level herb seeds, but mainly the herbs as well. Ogres drop herb seeds, but I'm not sure wether it's mainly toadflax+.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I have been doing a lot of farming (lvl 81) lately, and am starting to run low on herb seeds.....

Does anyone know of a good way to get decent amounts of mid to upper level seeds? (especially toadflax thru kwuarm....). I'd prefer not buy them either. Thanks.

Well I had a slayer task of Turoth, and found myself with 5 toadflax, 3 irit and 4 kwuarm seeds in 60/65 kills. And with the new broadsword, Turoth are easier killed nowadays, so you can give a shot on them.

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Dags under the lighthouse, Nechs, Cave horrors and Turoth all drop decently.

However herbs are so profitable just buy the seeds and sell the herbs and you will lots of profit.

If you are using the resulting herbs then you will lose out of course, but it all depends on how much you value herblore XP.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!