Tip it 5milgp + massive prank drop party

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No moose 27 won't do I'll still be on the plane back come on I don't even think we'll have the supplies by then we should have a price check to see how much we have. Come on knock it up one day by the way we REALLY need to come up with a time!

Let's have a price check!

Should we have like a needle collecting day where we meet up somewhere with a hay bale and just keep clicking while we chat lol :lol: but if a noob sees 28 people standing a pile he'll be like "wtf r u doing here!" lol this is going to be mass lol but my membership is running out so i'll be non mem by the time which means more time to "waste" getting junk stuff! But burnt food will also be good because it's worth a lot and they can't sell on G.E. :lol:

ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETEY USLESS OR RARELY EVER USED! NONMEMBER

We ALSO need a world with 1500-1900 people so they'll be enough room and enough people to fool!

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!

Free bump, and is this gonna happen anytime soon?

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

This price count is estimated by the amount that ppl have been saying they will bring on the posts and the amount i estimate others will bring even though they have not listed an amount.

Well, by counting the amount listed on the posts, it seems there will be about 500k needles(according to what ppl hav been saying they will bring), which means 500k gp so far. Then i heard some ppl r bringing pots about 20k pots which is 40k gp so estimated that ppl will bring more than that, we can round that to 600k altogether. Now i heard someone is also bring a bunch of chisels 50k. So thats about 600k right there. So altogether, estimjated there will be more, we now have 1.5 mill. So now burnt items.....most ppl said burtn lobby's and fish. well idk how to figure out the price that would sell being that it doesnt sell in GE. So if they r 1gp each, estimated by the posts, mayb 1k burnt food. thts like 1kgp unless ppl bring more so lets raise that to 10kgp equalling 1.51mill. Now thread, about 50k a few ppl listed which equals 150k, so we now have 1.66 mill. Now those useless potions you get from the apothecary for free, they are about 13gp each, so estimated that guy who said he is going to bring some brings 5k of those, we will have 65k right there. so about 1.7 mill? Ok so hammers!!! maybe ppl will bring 5k of those to? well, 14gp each so thts about 70k right there. 1.8 mill. so we have approximately 2mill so far. which is 3 mill below our goal, and we only have 8 days till the set date of the 27th of july!!!! cmon ppl!!! hurry up and get your useless junk so we can add them to the chest. Now seems to be the time where we start getting the useless items that cost more than buckets and pots etc just to speed up our goal.

If i see someone post that they are adding a significant amount of a certain item, i will update the price of our drop.

Price of Drop So Far!!!!

Approximately 2mill

Price List of Items People Might Bring(these prices are based on the GE):

needles-1gp

thread-3gp

Burnt Items-1gp

Potions(from apothecary)-13gp

hammers-14gp

cabbages(not the ones from draynor manor, they cost 65gp)-7gp

bananas-74gp

bowl-3gp

bucket-8gp

cadava berry-4gp

tinderbox-16gp

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

ok guys the drop Is tommorw we are all meeting on top floor of party room at 6:30pm (est) dont know other time zones the drop WILL be in WORLD 17 i repeat world 17 6:30pm (est) tommorw just bring the junk items youve collected and get ready for 1 amazinly funny prank drop party just imagine over 1k noobs from bh swarming in this is gonna be fun so rember to come.

btw sorry about spelling :)

OTMSigXD.png

this event's gonna rock.

edit: just tell me when the party has started.. ill tele to bh and do some pking in the craters :D

If i got 1gp for everytime sum1 said the word "noob",I would have a full p hat set.

nahhh ill continue mis-spelling

iqrasoft.jpeg

^!click for blog!^

sigs by: woopidoo2|yaff2|4be2jue|me|guthix121

Moose I had 400k freaking needles and now I have no idea what the hell to do with them thanks aalot :x :twisted: :evil:

I also had 35k in burnt food if it was the 28th I could have made it but now I'm surprised with you I'm going to host my own event =) thanks for being a jerk!

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!

Moose I had 400k freaking needles and now I have no idea what the hell to do with them thanks aalot :x :twisted: :evil:

I also had 35k in burnt food if it was the 28th I could have made it but now I'm surprised with you I'm going to host my own event =) thanks for being a jerk!

Hey come on man, he can't satisfy everyone's needs :?

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
so pretty much?:

-bananas

-thread

-needles

-cabbage

-ashes

-burnt food

-potatoes

-tinderboxes

-bowls :?:

-and other *useless stuff* worth 1-10gp :thumbsup:

KAH BAH GEE!

You got it right there skiller :lol:

LOL

this was suppose to be done june 28. but not many ppl came so he made a post that says he will post pone the actual drop date till l8r. i didn't see that post which was y i said it happened already. cuz i was unable to attend the previous one as well and had no idea of the date change

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

lol just got back from 2 week vacation thats y i didnt respond there was supposed to be a drop a few people came but it never really happened so i thought i would give it more time also some people may have missed the original drop for various reasons. i just got back :) so im gonna think about when the drop should be if anyone has any suggestions just comment

OTMSigXD.png