Tip it 5milgp + massive prank drop party

Guidelines

Don't know why this didn't post the first time but ill put up again

1. All Items Must be non member items.

2. No items can be quest related.

3. All items must be able to be put in noted form and or stackable ( preferably both ).

4. All Items must be 1-10gp and can not in any way be useful to both low and high levels.

Date: Possibly Late July Early August Will most likely be on a weekend which seems like it fits most peoples schedules

Time: To Be Determined

World: To Be Determined

Goal/Objective: At least 5,000,000gp worth of useless items that most if not all levels can not use. This drop party is intended to be a prank on all the low and high levels who will come running to the party room in hopes of loot when they will soon discover nothing is of use to them

OTMSigXD.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already got 10k thread for the party. I may get other things, while not working on skills. Not like I really neeeeed anything anyways lol... I have a bunch of monies going nowheres for the moment.

well moose seems as if this is going to be a MASS noob drop

P.S. (moosecow1 came up with the idea, we built around it)

remember don't bring ashes!!

should we meet upstairs? :thumbup: :thumbup:

:pray: please work!!

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!

You know, if everyone just chipped in 10-100k of needles (you can buy instantly from the crafting store in al kharid, Buy X and stackable) you could get a large number in the bank screen relatively easily.

If it is at a reasonable time for me, I would love to attend. :lol:

Some games do not mix...

gtasimcopy.gif

what i think should happen is maybe go to a world the tip it non member world ( i cant remember what it is lol) or another world thats busy but the party room is dead we should meet up staisr when we have everyone ever go to the chest but DO NOT put thier stuff in untill we have a count down ill probally do it so we all put in at same time then when we all done ill pull it :) saving u guys 1k and giving the enjoyment of swaarms of noobs massive lagg all over stuff they cant even use

:twisted: muha ha ha ha :twisted: <--------- awesome eveil laug lol

OTMSigXD.png

I'll make this if I no the time, it's fun watching people say ZOMG WTF????

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Bananas may be hard to get so a good way to get them is get some bones and b2b them.

I will bring some stuff. :twisted:

you can easily pick bananas in/on karamja island-only 30gp toll, but we/u can still do b2b. whatever floats your boat the best. ::'

Allybopper.png