Tip it 5milgp + massive prank drop party

lol

This is going to be pretty funny. We should do it on world 1 or another busy world. It will be so funny hundreds of people come just to realize the drops are useless.

I'll donate all my useless junk when the event comes. I have a lot of jugs and pots that I could put in. =)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm i see a tip it events dude looking at this thread atm lol join the drop party~

We are allways watching :mrgreen:

I'll put in a few k needles or some tinderboxes if I remember.

13zwenn.png

lol

This is going to be pretty funny. We should do it on world 1 or another busy world. It will be so funny hundreds of people come just to realize the drops are useless.

I'll donate all my useless junk when the event comes. I have a lot of jugs and pots that I could put in. =)

World 1 sounds like a good world, to see all the noobs rush in and look in the chest to find useless junk will be a priceless moment. Although World 1 does sound very good, it will be very hard to get everyone that's involved in this prank into World 1 since it is always FULL. -.- This sounds like a really great idea,BUT, we really need to discuss a DATE and TIME that way I know if I can be there, and I can tell all my friends that are willing to collect items on the list.

Gandorf61, just make sure you're junk is COMPLETELY useless(like Moosecow said).

Allybopper.png

Awesome! Great idea! =D> I have like 500 chisels, and I might even remember to come :roll:

Y2k949sSiggy.jpg

I have seen the truth, and it makes no sense.

I should probably change my signature...

Meh, tommorrow....

moose wanna put in 10gp, so that'll make noobs say 'omfg i need that 10geepeez :mrgreen: =D> :pray:

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!

I recently came across about 200 burnt lobs left noted on the ground. Hooray for Catherby.

BTW that's a good place to look for burnt food for all you members out there ^_^

Burnt food would actually be really good as it cannot be sold in the GE.

There's nothing stopping them just buning other things in GE.

But clearly it would just be funny when they see the pile lmao.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

I got some potions (the useless ones) and buckets 4 the event and I'll dig out anything that is worthless that I don't need :P

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

it will be in 2 weeks probably on a sat or sunday

still workin on time will be in (est) maybe like mid afternoon

glad to see that this is coming together \'

can it b after the 18th(a friday) bcuz thts when i get back from Las Vegas.

Or b4 this thursday(but obviously its not gonna be b4 this thursday cuz its to early imo lol).

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

moose can you make it later cuz if it's later then the 28 then I can make it.

-------------------------

Pretthe pretthe pleaze wit sugar on top

LOL MY GUY SAID THAT IN RS

Don't read this if you are reading this you should stop reading this or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying and also those who tell you not to read it or you will be sorry that you read this and wasted your time and then you will find out how dumb you are for reading this and how you shouldn't read long posts that seem annoying!