Agility Training

mrrogers

The truth, and I know you don't want to hear it, is that the Barbarian course is best. Originally, I would've said the Wilderness, but with the new revs, it's almost impossible to suceed three rounds without being hit, and unless you have 99 stats, I don't recommend it.

Finnish77.png

Going for 99 Smithing!!

thanks....but yeah, i really didn't want to here barbarian....oh well. i'll suck it up and take one for the team -.-

I hear ya'. One of these days I need to spend 6 hours there to get from 50-58 for Ectofungus shortcut. :-#

or climb down the ladder \'

So he can chill with a bunch of skeletons?

Finnish77.png

Going for 99 Smithing!!

The truth, and I know you don't want to hear it, is that the Barbarian course is best. Originally, I would've said the Wilderness, but with the new revs, it's almost impossible to suceed three rounds without being hit, and unless you have 99 stats, I don't recommend it.

How many times have you been to the wildy course? I was there from 49 to 59 agility, and it's not that bad. Just bring d'hide, boots of lightness, spotted/spottier cape, and penance gloves (if you have them), bring some weak food (I take salmon since I had a lot of them), and just go around the course like normal, don't fret if you fail an obstacle course though, it's best to keep your hp around 15, and if you get attacked by a rev, eat and world hop.

EDIT: and if you see one outside the arena, don't freak out yet, I saw 3 knights following eachother, then 3 orcs following eachother within 30 seconds of eachother, and none of them attacked me.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

thanks....but yeah, i really didn't want to here barbarian....oh well. i'll suck it up and take one for the team -.-

I hear ya'. One of these days I need to spend 6 hours there to get from 50-58 for Ectofungus shortcut. :-#

or climb down the ladder \'

So he can chill with a bunch of skeletons?

trust me...revenants > skeletons ^_^

Level_up_boy.png

Wilderness course, i'm doing this at the moment - started at 54, and now i'm 58 or something. I'd say that i would fall 1 in 5 runs so it's really good exp - if i see a rev, i ust hop worlds.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Do wildy course. I was scared of revs too but man, they're stupid. If you see revs outside the gate, most likely they won't come in. Sometimes, revs are by the gate, just pray range and squeeze through pipe and log off/switch worlds.I got my agility from 53-65 there, just bring a terrorbird/bull ant with scrolls, and some cheap food and take a dip at Ooglog's spas.

WOW, you are totally wrong about wildy course. I got went from like 60-70 there and barely saw any revs.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

WOW, you are totally wrong about wildy course. I got went from like 60-70 there and barely saw any revs.

I was there from 60 to 68(67 and 68 with revs) and I saw TONS of them. As others said, they really are not that hard to avoid. You may want to start at the monkey course a bit earlier than you would have before, though.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I heard howl scrolls from a spirit wolf actually cause the revenants to flee too. I may be wrong though.

That's true, but the agility course isn't multi-combat.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the agility arena in brimhaven?

Reasons:

-fun

-not repetative

-use little to no food

I didn't mention it because I don't like it...I fall a lot and those dumb obstacles waste your time and then you barely miss the ticket, and then you have to start over again...