No one remembers the old schoolers

Airman100

I got a lot of random crazy pictures saved.

I finally tried rs2, been almost a year now. It's not all that bad once you get used to it.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is absolutely crazy how much this game has changed. I, Stevie J, only just started playing again a couple weeks ago after many, many years. It's all so frickin confusing now.. and the change to the combat system? What the poo? It was so much better with the old hits, for example you knew if you got hit with a couple of 30+'s you were f**ked and you had to get the hell outa there. All the different armour, accessories, strategies? Different prayers and spells. AHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD OL' RUNESCAPE!

It's funny - There's so many high levels nowadays, and no one would remember the household names from way back. Every second fella has stats in 99's. That [cabbage] used to take eons, EONS. Even 100 combat was a huge milestone.

It is absolutely crazy how much this game has changed. I, Stevie J, only just started playing again a couple weeks ago after many, many years. It's all so frickin confusing now.. and the change to the combat system? What the poo? It was so much better with the old hits, for example you knew if you got hit with a couple of 30+'s you were f**ked and you had to get the hell outa there. All the different armour, accessories, strategies? Different prayers and spells. AHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD OL' RUNESCAPE!

It's funny - There's so many high levels nowadays, and no one would remember the household names from way back. Every second fella has stats in 99's. That [cabbage] used to take eons, EONS. Even 100 combat was a huge milestone.

Well its a whole different game. On the upside you don't have to spend countless hours on mindnumbing grinding and clicking. But I see where you're coming from :)

bluerose was one of the best smithers at the time the top 100 list craze started ?

if yes, i remember her (:

ya its so wierd to see everyone with 100+ combat lvl, i remember when the highest was 70s.

the combat system is sooooo weird. i really liked the 4 options to choose from, so simple and efficient.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wish I could pull posts off the old forum, since I have long lost all my RSC pics .... any way it is kinda funny a few days ago I was catching lizards with nothing on but my bunny ears and some one came by who randomly called me a noob ...

Any way ... almost no one knows me, due to the fact I NEVER PKed

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Too much nostalgia, seeing some of these names takes me back :( Wish i could remember all of my old RSC friends that i used to play with. Anyone remember meh? War weapon / Weeirishlad

Still playing RSC to some extent but RS2 i play more.

Xx

• 1 month later...
You might know me from back in 2002, level 102, one of the first to get 99 mage, back in RSC.

Just logged in after being gone for 644 days, from runescape (yes when I went on RSC it said, 644 days, also meaning rs2 at the time.)

just recently started to play and only 2, out of how many remember the old schoolers.

Not to many of them left I guess, like bluerose, rofl, shes a old one ;) But I still remember her.

I enjoyed rsc back in the time, thinking back on it, it almost felt like 1 huge community of family.

Well that's all I can say basically, just... do your research, start remembering the old schoolers! xD

I remember kdog, swifty, you and I were pking and you hadn't been on in a long time (this was like 3-4 years ago) and you got the funniest kill lmao. You 3 hit eugene ru or one of mrman's cousins or something. We all couldn't stop laughing.

great story... tell it at parties.

Yeah, well, at least I'm not still playing runescape. A lot of us can say that. You can't (y).

Must be DSM with the (y) thing going on. Haha things never change.