No one remembers the old schoolers

Airman100

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just popped up and tried RS...i was a bit surprised since i didnt know about new graphics at all until i got into login screen...when they changed it?

I was also playing long time ago when there was only 1 server...i dunno how many will remember me anymore.

M_Oldfield

Oldfield I remember you :P

I think I used to mine for you around 2003 but then for some reason I ended up selling my ores to tyler lol

Matty12345 btw, not too sure if you'll remember though as I think it was only a short length of time ;)

I just popped up and tried RS...i was a bit surprised since i didnt know about new graphics at all until i got into login screen...when they changed it?

I was also playing long time ago when there was only 1 server...i dunno how many will remember me anymore.

M_Oldfield

you used to make me addy kites :)

311 deaths

311 freak

wb airman :P

i remember you d a v i lol. u and my real m8 called hannibal88 or da str pk didnt seem to get on too well at all lol

yee, in past we had sum battles here on tip, but it was kids' arguments. nowadays i get excellent along with scott. say hi from me to him, if u see him :)

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

• 3 weeks later...
You might know me from back in 2002, level 102, one of the first to get 99 mage, back in RSC.

Just logged in after being gone for 644 days, from runescape (yes when I went on RSC it said, 644 days, also meaning rs2 at the time.)

just recently started to play and only 2, out of how many remember the old schoolers.

Not to many of them left I guess, like bluerose, rofl, shes a old one ;) But I still remember her.

I enjoyed rsc back in the time, thinking back on it, it almost felt like 1 huge community of family.

Well that's all I can say basically, just... do your research, start remembering the old schoolers! xD

haha me and you had our share of fighting in the wilderness... man your so right bro, it was a family really... though I hated levidog at the time, i'd probably buy him a beer irl or maybe a fruity drink--whatever he's into

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

• 3 weeks later...
haha me and you had our share of fighting in the wilderness... man your so right bro, it was a family really... though I hated levidog at the time, i'd probably buy him a beer irl or maybe a fruity drink--whatever he's into

Lol that cracked me up :lol: I could just picture Levi drinking a J20 with a straw :lol:

You bring up a valid point though, i'm not sure there's anyone i used to fight on Rs that i wouldn't sit n have a pint with, would probably be a laugh... Well maybe not Sir Blood i think he probably still wants to kill me irl lol :?

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

My favorite moment in RSC was when we go that one day of duping. Lol, me and my buddy Xx Jut Xx were duping like mad. I got banned from RSC, but I made another account.

Too many people cus RSC. My time getting 99 in stats was well spent. I miss the crappy graphics of the people teaming about.

Anybody remember AutoRune? Lol 90% of us got banned.....

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite moment in RSC was when we go that one day of duping. Lol, me and my buddy Xx Jut Xx were duping like mad. I got banned from RSC, but I made another account.

Too many people cus RSC. My time getting 99 in stats was well spent. I miss the crappy graphics of the people teaming about.

Anybody remember [ForbiddenSite]? Lol 90% of us got banned.....

xx jut xx never duped you [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed].

• 2 weeks later...
You might know me from back in 2002, level 102, one of the first to get 99 mage, back in RSC.

Just logged in after being gone for 644 days, from runescape (yes when I went on RSC it said, 644 days, also meaning rs2 at the time.)

just recently started to play and only 2, out of how many remember the old schoolers.

Not to many of them left I guess, like bluerose, rofl, shes a old one ;) But I still remember her.

I enjoyed rsc back in the time, thinking back on it, it almost felt like 1 huge community of family.

Well that's all I can say basically, just... do your research, start remembering the old schoolers! xD

funny how you got in 1 day of playing to 70 construction :roll:

LOL

funny how you got in 1 day of playing to 70 construction :roll:

LOL
IF i remember correctly airman was insanely rich, construction is very fast xp when you got the cash for it.

Lol that cracked me up :lol: I could just picture Levi drinking a J20 with a straw :lol:

You bring up a valid point though, i'm not sure there's anyone i used to fight on Rs that i wouldn't sit n have a pint with, would probably be a laugh... Well maybe not Sir Blood i think he probably still wants to kill me irl lol :?

Haha levi was hated well, but I have to give it to him, he did play the game well in wilderness-not pking wise, but as in making it more fun to want to kill him. I remember killing one of his wives since he was into marrying everybody, and I killed her infront of him for a full rune & drag med when they first came out. Kdog3wa attacked him so I can get everything and I was happy to have my first drag med haha.

But I would go to a runescape irl party haha. It would hilarious to see how ugly everybody really is, and how tough they are.

I remember you adx used to make me mad cuz when guards were a awesome training spot, you'd always be there at server 1 lol. But it was some good old days, and funny how after years of not playing its still a memory to laugh about all over a game.

I'll chat with any pregnant women over the age of 40 who practices Buhhdism. That is all.

WOW i dont remember you personaly but i remember much more then half of the people that responded. GOD i miss the old days. Everything was much more fun and it was like you belonged to something special even if it was just an online community. Well not sure how many people remember me but i still play. I cant get on RS1 anymore :evil:

miss the rsc days too even though i forgot most cept close friends i do remmember most people people mentioned here ::' nice to get my memorie refreshed again

still hate jagex for taking away the rsc account couse i couldent pay p2p :evil:

v49y88.png

Haha levi was hated well, but I have to give it to him, he did play the game well in wilderness-not pking wise, but as in making it more fun to want to kill him. I remember killing one of his wives since he was into marrying everybody, and I killed her infront of him for a full rune & drag med when they first came out. Kdog3wa attacked him so I can get everything and I was happy to have my first drag med haha.

But I would go to a runescape irl party haha. It would hilarious to see how ugly everybody really is, and how tough they are.

I remember you adx used to make me mad cuz when guards were a awesome training spot, you'd always be there at server 1 lol. But it was some good old days, and funny how after years of not playing its still a memory to laugh about all over a game.

i'd be [bleep]in stoked to play the game now lol, even after i've grown up. the olden days...they were amazing

• 1 year later...

Friend of mine Beaver2001 used to always mine ore for me so I can put on mule.... I speak to lots of old school players and still have contact with many.. I really do not like Zezima though.. We've had our roughs. I used to pk with Alex2004. Does anyone remember Alex? He was such a loser :-P Well, He did own me heaps..

Here is a random picture I had gotten off my usb.. Believe me I did win this fight! *Twitches*.

pktrip31.jpg

My second best friend on RuneScape is Sir Beachy, He's always sending me love hearts :-P

Ps. I will make a thread one time with a few of my saved runescape pictures from 2002 etc...

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg

6 posts.

'nuff declared.

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

• 1 month later...

yes do it make thread. I also know Sir Beachy!

*laughs at my picture* Oldschool F2P Ads on client <3

And Sir Beachy is awesomeeee <3 he's like a real awesome guy. Crazy though :P He also was in wanderers aswell as another one of my friends "Viikate"

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg