Time for slayer helm?

Lordtunkuta

It's Chaeldar and Sumona, by the way.

And, all in all, it depends. I've been slaying on and off for a 1 1/2 week now using my method (Chaeldar - Mazchna, Duradel every 10 tasks) and I'm at 337 points at task #37.

Why it depends? Lots and lots of factors. What is your combat? What luck do you have when receiving assignments? Do you ever have to cancel any?

I myself would've had 60 more points, but Duradel gave me 186 Warped Terrorbirds my 30th task (virtually impossible at my level), which I cancelled. Luck would have it, he assigns me 61 Steel Dragons the next task, which I was forced to cancel as well.

Either way, I've heard of lvl 90+ slayers (with 120-130 combat) getting it within a week using only Mazchna tasks and Duradel every 10th.

An estimate would be between a week and 2 weeks. Give or take.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

You cannot really estimate Slayer Tasks, because they are always so random. I use Chaeldar (sp?) and sometimes I get Jellies, and can tear through them decently fast. Sometimes I get Iron Dragons, and those are slow going.

My Best guess would be the lower slayer masters as they are easier tasks, and if you have decent gear, should be able to rip through them pretty decently fast!

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

See what you do is you do the desert guy 9 times times and on the tenth task do dural do that until 300 points

Takes around 30 tasks +/-

Doing's Mazchna for the first 9 tasks, then Duradel for the 10th, Mazchna for 11-19, Duradel for 20, etc, is the fastest for points.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

See what you do is you do the desert guy 9 times times and on the tenth task do dural do that until 300 points

Doing's Mazchna for the first 9 tasks, then Duradel for the 10th, Mazchna for 11-19, Duradel for 20, etc, is the fastest for points.

Any particular reason for switching ever 10 tasks or is it just to change things up a bit?

Snowjoke.png

nRs"]

Any particular reason for switching ever 10 tasks or is it just to change things up a bit?

Every 10th task, you get bonus points, it times the normal points by 5. Since Duradel gives the most points (15), he gives the most bonus points.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

nRs"]

For every 10th task in a row, you get bonus points. Each 10th task is worth 75 bonus points from Duradel, and the 50th task is worth 375 (I think). The big bonuses are so much in comparision to the normal points per task that its worth just doing an easy master for the tasks 1-9, then go to a hard master for the bonus. However, you can't do the burthorpe master tasks for these.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Well to be honest, if your getting the helm for long term slaying after, you may as well do like me and just do duradel for all tasks. Takes 23 tasks to get the helm. I'm currently on #21 and if i hadn't gone awol from slayer for a little while.

You'l get nice exp while getting the helm, and then be a few levels up when you have it.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^