The rant rant

duncdar2

i got this idea from the recent poll called the poll poll. This is basicly a rant on previous rants that I could give damn about. 6a00c225268c878e1d00c2252a871cf219-pi Here are some ones I don't really like that much

[hide=The word noob should cencered]Thats only a personal rant-story though. But everyday I'm a n00b. N00b for low combat, n00b for a higher combat, n00b for getting birds nests, n00b for not being able to afford a dragon item, n00b for not wanting to buy your items, and n00b for training on your monsters.

It's come to the point where my friends greet me with "Hey N00b want to go train with me?" "Hey n00b how are you?"

It's a pointless word that has now lost all it's meaning and come to the point that it's ignored by nobody and used for the tiniest things.

JUST because I'm better or worse than you does not make me a n00b.i basicly took ou thte important parts and now I"m here to do my part. Even if they blocked it people would make up another word. And your called a noob at some point by someone who doesn't even know it means. yes noob does mean inferior (in most cases they are) but it means someone who will not do anything on his own and expects everyone to do it from them.[/hide]

[hide=Jagex hiding mistakes with more updates]Hasn't everyone noticed everytime Jagex makes a stupid move they try and hide it with an update?

Trade Removal, Wild, Staking. cover up update= Summoning.

The fact that they still havn't made a good pvp = New graphics. ( Trying to still keep peoples attention, to be honest I could care less about graphics I'm here for gameplay)

I'm sick of Jagex not fixing things, and just adding new content not willing to admit they messed up on something and man up and fix it.

I could go on and list more but I really don't feel like it.

Well for your thing on removal on pking and stacking was to protect players from the dreaded Real World Item traders. Jagex knows what they are doing very well. New graphics are what keep the game interseting. it puts in more sounds, better scenery, and leaves your mouth hanging open in Fufillment. what the heck is with the cover up updates part? They aren't covering anything up they are making it better. I view bounty hunter as a tricked name for pking not some horrible minigame. And finally they fix what they can. Not everything is done in 1 day. First they have to code it. a very hard thing indeed to do. Them they perfect it to make it as best as it can be. Then they publictize it.[/hide]

[hide=More F2p mage stuff!]Personally as a f2p mage, i feel that we should get more mage stuff. Like another spell like the wave spells or more mage robes or a new quest and the reward is a new f2p spellbook. F2P mages can only fight in the low level crater. If we go in Medium or High level crater then we get owned because we can only hit 16!

I also think we should get skillcapes!

First off this isn't even in the right topic. you create a new topic instead of posting on a sticky right on top of the page! And face it f2p won't have any new quest, i have faced it. It may be nice to have some but look at FoG, That introduced some nice robes, we don't need any new spells either!Now for they skill capes part, Why would they make it availible to f2p when member use their money on them (real money not gp) They pay for this type of stuff., and to make it f2p would not be fair for them[/hide] I hope you learn something from this, never post on stuff that will never be changed!

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

My n000b rant was not serious. ::'

If you had taken the time to actually read the whole board you would realize that instead of jumping to conclusions. I stated in later posts that I didn't not ACTUALLY want it banned. It was a rant about people who overuse the word.

I must say though, your response was obviously well thought out. ;)

lady_cathyer.png

lady_cathyer.png

If you had taken the time to actually read the whole board you would realize that instead of jumping to conclusions. I stated in later posts that I didn't not ACTUALLY want it banned. It was a rant about people who overuse the word.

i did read it when you said i really didn't want it censored i called you an ignorant bastard

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

You know whats the difference between the rant rant and the poll poll?

The poll poll isn't posted in a forum meant specifically for RUNESCAPE RANTS.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

i did read it when you said i really didn't want it censored i called you an ignorant bastard

Actually you said "u ignorrant bastard"

But why?

I'm not understanding your logic here.

lady_cathyer.png

lady_cathyer.png

Ranting about rants, hell i might just make a rant about this and see if we can get some kind of infinite ranting cycle going,

seriously though when people enter the rants board they often leave their common sense at the door, at least for their first post - im just glad its (usually) confined to here

rubbish - nonsensical rants happen all the time because they are rants (defined as: empty turgid talk)

Just let the idiots rant... and enjoy the incinerating that follows

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Ranting about rants, hell i might just make a rant about this and see if we can get some kind of infinite ranting cycle going,

seriously though when people enter the rants board they often leave their common sense at the door, at least for their first post - im just glad its (usually) confined to here

rubbish - nonsensical rants happen all the time because they are rants (defined as: empty turgid talk)

Just let the idiots rant... and enjoy the incinerating that follows

Dude, if you do that, I'll post a rant about your ranting rant rant.

Also, this topic is a waste of space. You didn't need to post an entire topic when you could have just replied to the rants.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif