Why use sara sword??

droppedmeatpie

If you mean godswords, then Armadyl and Saradomin godswords are totally different. Yes, Armadyl is able to hit higher but that is only important when in Bounty Hunter, yet Saradomin GS is widely used amongst slayers and people hunting monster drops because it heals hitpoints and gives you prayer, when special attack is used.

That is the difference, not everyone goes to BH, that is why Saradomin GS has a more wide market, thus making it more expensive.

Saradomin sword (SS) is a pretty powerful sword, with str bonus and speed comparable to whip, so it is a good weapon to train Strength with. The bad part of it is that it's two handed.

Saradomin godsword (SGS) is one of the four powerful godswords, with great strength bonus, but not that good speed and accuracy so it is mostly used for boss monsters or monsters with high defence. Every godsword has it's special ability and SGS has healing power.

Saradomin godsword

Healing Blade

Inflicts normal damage, but restores half of the damage to your Hitpoints and a quarter to your Prayer. You will receive a minimum of 10 Hitpoints and 5 Prayer

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Since when is there an "Armadyl sword" worth 4mil? I'm confused by this topic.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

imo saradomin sword is for newbs who cant afford a godsword

thanks. :roll: Since when are you a newb when you're not able to cough up 90million geepee for a sword?

I think you're a bit messed up with the prices as Fromfirst2last1987 mentioned above me. The Saradomin sword is used by people wanting a different weapon than a whip since it has a worthless spec. They have the same stats but the saradomin sword has a lightning spec which hits 2 times and is magic based I believe. It could come in handy.

So it's an affordable weapon which could be more fun to use than a whip.

since when is armadyl sword 4 mil more than saradomin sword which is 9m. last i saw aramdyl sword was like 94m which is about 85m more than saradomin sword. imo saradomin sword is for newbs who cant afford a godsword

Saradomin Sword is FAR superior for killing waterfiends to a Godsword. This coming from the owner of an SGS who fights waterfiends with a Zamorakian Spear.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

This is a Sara Sword (SS):

SS.jpg

This is a Sara God Sword (SGS):

Runescape_weapons_saradomingodsword.gif

As you can see there are many phisical differences, but I can see how some people who dont know alot about them, get them mixed up. The SGS is a much more powerful weapon that a SS, which is why a SGS is almost as expensive as a AGS. The SS is basically the rune long when the SGS is a dragon long. SS hits faster but has lower stats. Both have special attacks which are useful, which is why SS is about 9M and SGS is about 97M.

dawnsigblue-3.png

this is really a rather nub question which can be easily answered by checking the runescape data base or even the tip it website...

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

why is sara sword 9m and amardyl ( eh..) sword only like 4m when amardyl hits higher...

and why do more people want sara sword even tho its more expencive??

what in god's name are you talking about? a "sara sword" is about 9mil while the armadyl godsword is over 90mil, not 4. where on earth did you get your data?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

this is really a rather nub question which can be easily answered by checking the runescape data base or even the tip it website...

if all you want to do if insult me. get off my thread and stop posting for no other reason except to get your post count up.

crystal_cape.png

16537th to get 99 fletching 20th june 2007

quest cape achieved 25th january 2008

1700 total 13th july 2008

click for blog

sgs is 90m

ags is 40m

ss is 9m

i thought that there was an as for 4m or something

so yeah thanks guys for all your help i think i understand and dont need any more posts

ags is like 95 mil......

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

By armadyl sword you mean the armadyl GODsword right? Then I'll answer your question, not everybody have 95m to spend on a sword, but 9m is more affordable, and plus the ss isnt that bad.

Staurolite.png