money money money! ftp money!

gangster1taz

1. Before we can help, post your levels/rsn

2. Post the amount of cash you have, in gold and items

3. Post the skills you like and don't like

Then we can help :)

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Less exclamation marks please next time.

Green dragons, mining, hill giants, fish lobs, etc. If you've tried one of those and you're not making good f2p money you've got problems.

Ahh yes the invisible f2p Green Dragons...

if the gold prices go up then mine gold but theyr dropping fst so maybe not.

How do you know he has the required mining level?

johannase.jpg

Green dragons, mining, hill giants, fish lobs, etc. If you've tried one of those and you're not making good f2p money you've got problems.

lol and maybe lessers if your combat is good enough.

EDIT:How do we know all is skills arent at 1? just saying if he DOES have the lvl then iits a good thing for him if the prices go up.

lol and maybe lessers if your combat is good enough.

Well he could have 1 in pretty much all skills... Plus lessers aren't good cash either.

Read my first post :)

johannase.jpg

#-o

Indeed. We are all not as wise as you, oh Holy one..

Duckie_Wins.png

#-o

Indeed. We are all not as wise as you, oh Holy one..

Just pointing it out, thought you would know by your levels aswell. Sorry.

Also, how do we know he has the levels to do all that stuff.

I'm not replying again till the author replies to my first post.

johannase.jpg

wow......my levels are right here and my rsn is gangster taz

gah my stupid brother picked my name[/size

60 attck 61 str 60 def

58 hp 42 ranged 31 prayer

35 fish 47 wc 26 fm 45 craft

31 cooking 40 smith 48 mining

2 rc those are the

lvls that ar important if you need to kno any more then ill post them

Well with what your skills curently are there's not much that you can do really.

If you are looking for the best money you can get with your skills I would definantly say mine gold at the crafting guild. Use falador teleport to speed things up. You can also train your runecrafting as you pass by the air altar. Runcrafting won't get you money yet but after 22 it will.

If you want the best money for the long run, train you mining up to 85 and mine rune. It's the fastest posible money maker in ftp and can get you up to 350k an hour. 85 mining isn't easy though.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

This is spam....?

edit: do i need glasses or something? Or did you edit your post. Because i read "I know a great way to make money in f2p, just message me".......Now its different, wtf?

Oh my god not you again -.- I saw you one time in RuneScape yelling at everyone and generally being obnoxious -.-

On Topic: As max_miller20 said, with your skills you cannot do a lot and make some money with them. At the moment your best choice would be to mine something. I can't really help you on that as I am not very good at mining :oops:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Oh my god not you again -.- I saw you one time in RuneScape yelling at everyone and generally being obnoxious -.-

On Topic: As max_miller20 said, with your skills you cannot do a lot and make some money with them. At the moment your best choice would be to mine something. I can't really help you on that as I am not very good at mining :oops:

:lol: me? :lol:

Nooo! :lol:

I am referring to gastertaz

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

begging.

Begging is junk. It's not even 12k an hour.

It is also a spam post and has no helpful value what so ever.

ojdv.jpg

begging.

Begging is junk. It's not even 12k an hour.

with the trade it's only 12k an hour i can make more when i mine half an inventory of gold and take a SHIT on it.

1. Other than the vague reference to mining gold this post is useless

2. you bumped a thread that almost died

3. Rude?

4. Whats with your sig?

On topic:

Just do anything you want, money in f2p will never be very high. You could tan hides, cheap, inexpensive, and there will always be buyers who are too lazy to tan their own hides.

Nooo! :lol:

I am referring to gastertaz

umm i didnt yell at ppl and be obnouxious im a mellow person and its spelled gangster taz not gaster taz