~~The Firemaking Guild~~

A new idea for a new guild,the guild of firemaking! \'

The guild:The guild is placed near varrock (the grand exchange trapdoor)

it has 3 floors:

1:containing ignatus volcan with a log shop and firemaking advice,he sells also the firemaking cape,a banker is also near ignatus volcan

2:a giant staircase made of flames that leads to:

3: the actual Firemaking guildn its a square of 28×10 without objects to block your fires ::'

Requirments to get in:Tinderbox,60 firemaking

This guild is f2p!

Supporters:

1.Flodder450

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Lol, so it's like an empty room, and a bank. Be more imaginative, maybe a minigame, alternative ways to train firemaking. Make it interesting.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Yes, and you want 20+ people on every server lighting fires there >.>. I don't support, I don't want a guild for a completely useless skill. Make a wc guild if they ever make a new one..

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

good idea and excuuuuuseee me a lot of stuff in f2p is pointless so lets have a ittle place to celeb those who did that skill =D> =D> =D>

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

good idea and excuuuuuseee me a lot of stuff in f2p is pointless so lets have a ittle place to celeb those who did that skill =D> =D> =D>

Are you..... Retarted? #-o :wall:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sounds like a good idea to me, firemaking may be an almost useless skill, but if you're trying to level it, a place like this would be helpful and I don't see any harm in it, but maybe make the requirements to get in a little more stiff. I support.

"Nothing in life is permanent, not even our troubles."-Charlie Chaplin.

userbarunorbv1.png

Maybe it can be merged with a Woodcutting Guild.
Woodcutting guild ontop of the firemaking guild?

I dont think thats political correct :lol:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

No, no, no, no, no.

The whole entire runescape can be used for firemaking, whats the point of making a guild? WASTE. OF. SPACE.

If u want good areas to firemake try Falador and Edgeville. Or the best 1 The Grand Exchange. Seriously, there is no point of making a firemaking guild. :roll:

No, no, no, no, no.

The whole entire runescape can be used for firemaking, whats the point of making a guild? WASTE. OF. SPACE.

If u want good areas to firemake try Falador and Edgeville. Or the best 1 The Grand Exchange. Seriously, there is no point of making a firemaking guild. :roll:

Thank you :P

sig2-3.jpg

Great Idea! Then we can make a fletching guild! :wall:

Maybe instead of an empty space there could be a minigame aswell.

Ex:You have to build the bigest bonfire the better the logs the bigger it gets BUT there are some twists... you are in a team and there are 4 of them and you can throw water on another team's bonfire to make it smaller. If you add this and the chance to merge 100 same coloured firelighters with a tinderbox(only can be done by ignatus vulcan IN HERE.) so it can be used forever then I support.

Admiral_Caro.png