Bank Deposit Boxes?

squidsquash

You just want everything handed to you on a silver platter, eh?

Come, now. Putting deposit boxes in mines and such would just make things much too easy. We'll all grow fat and lazy!

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

(If I'm remembering this correctly) Deposit boxes were implemented along with bank pins as a way to deposit items even if you forget your pin. You'd have to be really stupid to do that, but it would suck to be one of those people and not be able to store anything.

Yes, that's why they're there. I once got hacked into (by someone irl, my own dang fault :wall: ) and they changed the pin. I had to wait 7 days or something before I could access my pin again. In that period of time, the only way for me to do anything was to deposit it. :P I remember a friend gave me a rune pick so I could mine, and thats what I did. The boxes (and my friend :thumbsup: ) were very helpful. :D

Blakdragon39.png

There's also one conveniently situated near a HUGE mine north of Yanille, which is the one for the Trawler minigame. Trust me, when Trawler was buzzing with popularity, that drop box was a godsend.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

y not come up with a butler tat follow u ard and banking ur stoff? :thumbsup:

aniway, the boxes are there for a deposit purposes.. its not like a mailbox where u find along the road..

You know what?Why don't we just start the game with infinite items and fully trained skills,God forbid things are difficult.Yeah,wouldn't that be great?

I mean seriously,its ever so slightly faster to use the deposit boxes,and if say you forget you PIN or are cancelling it,you can still use the boxes.

Of and Peronix?KoL is just great.Pastamancer forever.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Deposit boxes are a (slightly) faster way of stuffing items into your bank, it's just one click - right click - deposit all, instead of right click - left click - right click - desposit all.

Don't be lazy. Laziness can ruin games. :shame:

Need a new signature....perhaps...