What f2p money-making skill should i start?

achillesfox

Hi, I'm Achilles Fox. I'm lvl 30 combat, with horrible stats. I have lvl 1 in fishing, mining, smithing, woodcutting. Before I start working on these, which one should I focus on.

On my last account, I got mining up to 62, got pretty rich for f2p, but now that i look back, that was so boring.

Woodcutting seems like the best option for f2p, cause yews, while fishing only offers lobsters.

Tell me what you think. Try to convince me to get mining up again :thumbsup:

once u get 70 mining u can mine addy which pretty much is900gp ea the equiv of fishing 3 lobbs or cutting 2 yews

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

I love wc but it isnt that profitable overall and definitely not good in f2p. Id go with smithing since u only need a low lvl to smith steel which will get u good money.

teh_gauss.png

probably wcin, because like you said, fishing only offers lobs and yews are better then those. mining gets nice from addy, and youll make a nice amount if you mine and bank coal from when you can mine it. IMO you should get anything up to at least 40 or so, just to have some f2p stats.

i find making money using skills in f2p a waste of time though, because the only thing thats the same as in members price-wise are yews and mining, but its a lot faster in p2p since its usually a LOT less crowded.

so in short :P just try to get your skills up if you plan on staying f2p, since you probably wont be needing a lot of money soon ;)

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

probably wcin, because like you said, fishing only offers lobs and yews are better then those. mining gets nice from addy, and youll make a nice amount if you mine and bank coal from when you can mine it. IMO you should get anything up to at least 40 or so, just to have some f2p stats.

i find making money using skills in f2p a waste of time though, because the only thing thats the same as in members price-wise are yews and mining, but its a lot faster in p2p since its usually a LOT less crowded.

so in short :P just try to get your skills up if you plan on staying f2p, since you probably wont be needing a lot of money soon ;)

good point!!! full rune is probably most expensive thing ill need :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) :thumbsup: :evil: :cry: :)

look at my sig and the f2p money making skills i lvled, and i can tell you this, all of them blowed -.- -.- -.- These skills r problemly my biggest regrets ever in playing rs.

anyway if you want a easy way wc is fastest to lvl and its decent, however if you up your combat to 80+ and loot share at roaches its 50k+ an hour, but thats a longer route

anyway just have fun, don't make the same mistake i did -.- -.- -.-

Pemdas14.png

shame on all you people who call others noobs

mining (rune) and runcrafting (multiple airs) are the two best moneymaking methods on f2p

Agree with the first part, not with the second. Even at 99 runecrafting you can make maybe 90-95k an hour. -.- Which is about the same a yews at level 80.

At 85 mining you can mine rune ore though which can be up to 350k an hour.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.